XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > D (PS3) > Devil May Cry HD

Old 11-05-2011, 07:57 PM   #11 (permalink)

trophies i would like

Get 10.000-100.000-1.000.000 red orbs
prucase all blue orbs
purcase all items in the shop
purcase all skills
trophy for killing each boss
trophy for beating the game
trophy for beating all secret missions
trophy for getting all weapons

and i hope that they WONT make one for beating it on Dante Must Die, because the first game was a pain in the ass to beat ^^
linkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 01:38 PM   #12 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVILRYUUJIN View Post
if they say beat DMD mode for this version of DMC. then the platinum will be a tough one. memories! i will so own this game!
I hope there is everything, except s-rank in all missions. I have beated all games on every difficulty and collected everything... It's not THAT hard. Even though, i am pretty good

1 000th Trophy - PlayStation Move Heroes - Fire In The Hole (9th of August 2011 23:49)
2 000th Trophy - DmC Devil May Cry - This party's just getting crazy! (26th of February 2014 18:15)
ezkimo00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 05:33 PM   #13 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   The Silver Lining   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Word of Mouth - Bronze   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   5,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Silver   Rockets Must Have Died   A+ Thread Award   Bronze Submission   Bright Idea!
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeociko View Post
Well there was a live stream of the collection on Capcom Unity blog the other day, supposedly some trophies were shown (popped while playing?) or a least talked about.

It's not that hard to specifiy what I personally want from this: basically have each game be a carbon copy of DMC4's achievement list on 360 (how about a trophy patch for that too), or at the very least have S/max rank trophies for all difficulties on each game or at least just DMD S rank.
Damn that will be tough. But doable. Wish it has these trophies.
ZOLANTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:09 PM   #14 (permalink)

no doubt these platinums will be difficult ... i will enjoy the games but doubt i will platinum ... wont say i wont try though
Old 11-30-2011, 02:53 AM   #15 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Jimmy May Cry
Default Lets not forget DMC 4

Its funny that people overlook the fact even though we didn't get trophies for DMC4 X box 360 did and Capcom made us get S ranks on all difficulties. Now im my opinion DMC 4 was the easiest DMC game for rankings and just because the first three were ballz to the wallz hard capcom wont hold back, look at Lost Planet 2, Street Fighter and Mega Man i think were guna get a possible new contender for hardest set of platinums.

I noticed that there are some amazing Ninga Gaiden players here such as the like of Ryujin and Dpatriot so what are gaiden players opinions on these potential hard platiunms??
Jimmy May Cry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:26 AM   #16 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   2,500 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

[QUOTE=Jimmy May Cry;2338902]Its funny that people overlook the fact even though we didn't get trophies for DMC4 X box 360 did and Capcom made us get S ranks on all difficulties. Now im my opinion DMC 4 was the easiest DMC game for rankings and just because the first three were ballz to the wallz hard capcom wont hold back, look at Lost Planet 2, Street Fighter and Mega Man i think were guna get a possible new contender for hardest set of platinums.

I noticed that there are some amazing Ninga Gaiden players here such as the like of Ryujin and Dpatriot so what are gaiden players opinions on these potential hard platiunms??[/QUOTE]

I welcome it its really a shame Dmc4 dosenīt have trophies, i really liked that one. Also my first Dmc game
DPatriot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 05:15 PM   #17 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to xX_shoemaker_Xx

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts

since all other hd collections have gotten 2-3 plats (one for each game on the disc), i only imagine this to be the same..
xX_shoemaker_Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 05:23 PM   #18 (permalink)

I think it will be alright as long as i don't see the word "S-Rank Every Mission" thats when i'm gunna have to tighten my belt for a bump ride XD

And if they say for DMC3 "SS-Rank Every Mission" then im fucked >.<

As with what Jimmy-May-Cry said i can't wait to see which Ninja Gaiden players plat this first, i know me and Jim have got the plat on NG and he's also a avid DMC fan, but i wanna see the likes of Killer-Snake, jth-mind, ryujin dpaitrot etc voice there opinions on this ^^

~LOVE~SCREAM~PARTY~
X-The_Used-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 06:24 PM   #19 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   2,500 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-The_Used-X View Post
I think it will be alright as long as i don't see the word "S-Rank Every Mission" thats when i'm gunna have to tighten my belt for a bump ride XD

And if they say for DMC3 "SS-Rank Every Mission" then im fucked >.<

As with what Jimmy-May-Cry said i can't wait to see which Ninja Gaiden players plat this first, i know me and Jim have got the plat on NG and he's also a avid DMC fan, but i wanna see the likes of Killer-Snake, jth-mind, ryujin dpaitrot etc voice there opinions on this ^^
Hard to say but veteran Dmc players will probably beast through it. Dmc4 was my first Dmc game but i loved did pretty much everything. Like every game the more u play the more u learn. I will plat it not matter what though
DPatriot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 02:47 PM   #20 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals

The only one I want to play again is 3. I like the first one fine, but the second one is just stupid and awful. It doesn't deserve a collection.

I keep my ps3t.org profile updated.

Site Records:
Red Faction: Armageddon -DLC- (3rd)
Ranemoraken is offline   Reply With Quote