Which is harder?

YenRou

DMD or S-Ranking all missions?

I just cheesed through dmd and I'm kinda afraid of S-ranking all missions since the enemies die way too fast on easy, and normal+, no chance because one hit and you're screwed...

Edit: Also, what should I bring for BP? I don't want to be halfway through it just to realize that I'm short on Vital Stars or something. I know I have LDK unlocked, but still xD

Edited by YenRou

DMD or S-Ranking all missions?

I just cheesed through dmd and I'm kinda afraid of S-ranking all missions since the enemies die way too fast on easy, and normal+, no chance because one hit and you're screwed...

Edit: Also, what should I bring for BP? I don't want to be halfway through it just to realize that I'm short on Vital Stars or something. I know I have LDK unlocked, but still xD

I'd say DMD is harder(although Super Dante can make it a breeze) because you can save S-Ranking all missions for last and completely obliterate them using Super Legendary Dark Knight unlocked from completing DMD.

Even without the costume however S-Ranking all missions still isn't a big challenge, especially on Easy mode or if you're using Vergil.

As for BP, just use Super Legendary Dark Knight since you've unlocked it and you will practically be invincible, won't even need any items for it.

I'd say DMD is harder(although Super Dante can make it a breeze) because you can save S-Ranking all missions for last and completely obliterate them using Super Legendary Dark Knight unlocked from completing DMD.

Even without the costume however S-Ranking all missions still isn't a big challenge, especially on Easy mode or if you're using Vergil.

As for BP, just use Super Legendary Dark Knight since you've unlocked it and you will practically be invincible, won't even need any items for it.

Thanks! That was easier than expected. Even got SS on almost all missions :applause:

BP was still a drag though. Even with SLDK. I hate that mode :rolleyes:

EDIT: WHAT THE FUCK. I just saved over my Dante save file with Vergil T_T

Edited by YenRou

• 1 month later...