Easy way to Platinum this game?

Atarster

Is there a simple way to platinum this game?:confused:

I'm nearing the platinum myself, but the easiest thing to do would be to just stock up on items for the harder playthroughs. Once you've finished Very Hard mode you unlock Super Dante which has unlimited Devil Trigger which will help out a lot with your Dante Must Die playthrough.

I was able to S rank all missions with Dante on easy, but if you're having trouble then I suggest doing it on easy with Vergil instead. You can also wait until you have Super Dante to make it a breeze.

I haven't done Bloody Palace yet so I can't help you there, but it looks like using Super Dante again will make things a lot easier.

The more you play the better you'll start to get as you begin to memorize enemy/boss patterns.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm nearing the platinum myself, but the easiest thing to do would be to just stock up on items for the harder playthroughs. Once you've finished Very Hard mode you unlock Super Dante which has unlimited Devil Trigger which will help out a lot with your Dante Must Die playthrough.

I was able to S rank all missions with Dante on easy, but if you're having trouble then I suggest doing it on easy with Vergil instead. You can also wait until you have Super Dante to make it a breeze.

I haven't done Bloody Palace yet so I can't help you there, but it looks like using Super Dante again will make things a lot easier.

The more you play the better you'll start to get as you begin to memorize enemy/boss patterns.

Can I also use Super Vergil to beat DMD?

• 1 month later...
Can I also use Super Vergil to beat DMD?

Yes. You can use any character with any costume and the trophy will pop.

If it's too hard for you, farm Mission 20 on an easier difficulty, if you get an S rank you'll get 14,000 Red Orbs (9k from the Boss Bonus, 5k from Rank Bonus). Then buy a bunch of Vital Stars and Holy Waters.