HELP why am i not getting all the blue orb fragments?

DEATH775

I have got all the blue orb fragment except one. I watch some video and followed it. Still I don't know which orb I missed. Any pointers? I have beaten all the secret mission. Just need the one last blue fragment. Yeah the stupid trophy is glitch. Yup thats right boys and girls glitch. I went back to every location in my very hard, DMD and HoH playthrough and still nothing. I guys I'm just going to have to start from scratch on another save file.

Edited by DEATH775

• 2 weeks later...
I have got all the blue orb fragment except one. I watch some video and followed it. Still I don't know which orb I missed. Any pointers? I have beaten all the secret mission. Just need the one last blue fragment. Yeah the stupid trophy is glitch. Yup thats right boys and girls glitch. I went back to every location in my very hard, DMD and HoH playthrough and still nothing. I guys I'm just going to have to start from scratch on another save file.

Well I found the collectables guide in the Trophy Guide very good to follow. Didn't miss one with both characters so...

• 9 months later...