Devil May Cry 4 Trophy Petition.

Banacheckfps

I am thinking of making a DMC4 Trophy Support petition, i own the Greatest Hits version which has accomplishments like Uncharted did. But each time you earn one the in-game action as you play stops to tell you you've unlocked an accomplishment. So the code must be half way done already for full Trophy Support, it also tells you on the game-box that the game supports Leaderboards & Trophies. You know the game does not support Trophies once you start playing the game, which is false advertising (which is illegal). We all know to patch a game it costs money, so if i ask for a donation on the petition to go to the cost of the patch shows Capcom good will on the fans part, a donation does not have to be alot and will only be payed to Capcom if Capcom accepts the petition. So you would sign the petition with or without a donation with X amount, if Capcom accepts the petition you send your x amount donation to Capcom. What do you the fans think? petitions have worked in the past.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be all for a petition to get a DMC4 trophy patch, especially if the trophies would be retroactive. The problem, as it was stated earlier, is this is Capcom. They couldn't even bother to fix Lost Planet 2 when one of their own people (allegedly) submitted a reasonable fix for them. Would I like to see it, most definitely, but I'm not holding my breath.

I'd be all for a petition to get a DMC4 trophy patch, especially if the trophies would be retroactive. The problem, as it was stated earlier, is this is Capcom. They couldn't even bother to fix Lost Planet 2 when one of their own people (allegedly) submitted a reasonable fix for them. Would I like to see it, most definitely, but I'm not holding my breath.

DLC trophy patch

only 2 bucks!

DLC trophy patch

only 2 bucks!

The sad thing is, I know people would be willing to do that, despite how pissed off they'd be over it. The sadder part is Snow (one of the Capcom Unity people) apparently wrote up a proposal about having weekly/monthly leaderboards where someone could earn the #1 Nom, but Capcom being Capcom ignored it. Keep in mind this is all hearsay and Snow could be just blowing smoke, though I'd like to think he wasn't.

Not happening, DMC4 didn't sold well which lead to the DmC reboot. Its cost around $4,000 for a update, Capcom is not going to spend that money for a game that is dead.

I don't know how to tell you this but... DMC4 is the best selling DMC (almost 3 million units sold)

you want to know why was DmC created?

because their talented personal (mostly producers/directors) are leaving Capcom (they are tired of their BS).

DmC only exist because hiroyuki kobayashi and hideaki itsuno (creators of DMC3 and 4) were busy working on dragons dogma and RE6. the was no one left to wok on a proper sequel.

that also explains the lack of support.

The sad thing is, I know people would be willing to do that, despite how pissed off they'd be over it. The sadder part is Snow (one of the Capcom Unity people) apparently wrote up a proposal about having weekly/monthly leaderboards where someone could earn the #1 Nom, but Capcom being Capcom ignored it. Keep in mind this is all hearsay and Snow could be just blowing smoke, though I'd like to think he wasn't.

as much as I HATE to admit it I would pay 2 bucks (no more than that) for DMC4 trophies.

maybe because its the last DMC, maybe because I liked it A LOT.

but if that happens I will never buy their games again (new)

Edited by Raggnarok

• 1 month later...

Probably wishful thinking, but I really hope some day Capcom gets it together and release a trophy patch. But that ain't happening. I bet a lot of people would buy the game only cause it has trophies and to see the entire saga in plat on their accounts

Edited by PepeDaFarmer

• 3 weeks later...
Probably wishful thinking, but I really hope some day Capcom gets it together and release a trophy patch. But that ain't happening. I bet a lot of people would buy the game only cause it has trophies and to see the entire saga in plat on their accounts

That would do the trick for me. I SSS ranked the whole game on the PC, but my trophy list is missing the DMC4 platinum... And a RE4 platinum...

• 3 weeks later...