Bloody place, WHAT THE?!!

linkt

Okay, seriusly, fuck the bloody place in devil may cry 2!!! I tryed to beat it yesterday but failed because i was freaking tired. today i quickly get pissed at the game bacause of the bad auto aiming, but not only that, every fucking floor eksept floor 201 was a fucking goat floor!!!! how the hell is that even possible??!!?

My advice use dante upgraded with missile launcher max and shotgun max (well if you max everything its good). Also max out your life.

Mentally prepare. Make sure you have 5 hours to spare or take breaks inbetween.

As you know all enemies dt from level 1000 or 2000 onwards. The golems are annoying as they WILL reform. Do not go near them. Focus on one and dt shoot to finish them off.

Treat this like cod, shoot the enemies, it may be slower but safer. Use sword on the mages and for breathing space.

Make sure you have a gold orb but always heal when you are on the last half of your last bar.

You can use trish and spam forceedge, but this will take a LONG time like 7 hours.

Do not use lucia unless you are good with crankybombs, she is piss weak and i suck with her.

I did it with dante, but i dunno, i main the dmc games so you get used to the enemy patterns.

And relax and take your time, before you know it you will be on the last floor.

Oh and watch for the wolves, get in a corner and sword spam or dt spam.

Good luck, if you perservere you can do this.

sadly, all you just wrote is what im duing (with dante)

eksept the wolfs, i dubble jump from left to right or the other way around, that way theres a very small chance to get hit :) (yesterday i think i got hit 1 or 2 times max)

but like i said with the auto aiming, it really pisses me off the way he aims for the enemys.. it would be most senceable to aim for the enemy that is either in front of you, or closest to you, but i have tried severial times where he shoots the rocket launcher at the wrong enemy, which resolves in me getting hit by a fucking goat.. (by wrong enemy i mean, insteadt of using the rocket launcher on the goat running towards me, he shoots at the one thats waay in the back..)

You can do it. Sometimes i find going away into the farthest corner and spamming rocket launcher can help avoid those goats attacks.

If the goat rushes you, sometimes dt and sword combo one Triangle x4 can knock it on its ass. then de-dt and continue.

Keep at it and be calm, you won't win being frustated, you can do this!

Edited by M00nkey

• 3 months later...
Okay, seriusly, fuck the bloody place in devil may cry 2!!! I tryed to beat it yesterday but failed because i was freaking tired. today i quickly get pissed at the game bacause of the bad auto aiming, but not only that, every fucking floor eksept floor 201 was a fucking goat floor!!!! how the hell is that even possible??!!?

all i can say is fully upgrade vendetta all your guns and get all items except holy stars don't use missiles on mages there's a glitch and take a in game break this game tiring so you need a 15 minute break during 4000 levels 6000 levels if you take the 100s path good luck we all need it :think:

• 2 weeks later...

Don't jump around against wolves, they don't do much damage, they're just annoyingly long to kill. Just stand in the middle and mash triangle, you will get hit sometimes but mostly they'll run past you. If you get shoved against a wall roll back in the middle. When there's only a couple left, use shotgun.

Goatlings stand in a corner and keep shooting launcher, don't aim, if you get hit by more than 1 bolt per attack try to move a bit, there's always a spot you can stand and barely get hit while shooting missiles.

Don't let skulls and mages live long enough to DT, especially skulls, if you see them in the spawn run to them and kill with a sword and shotgun combo.

Use healing amulet, don't use attacks that uses up your DT and waste good healing.

Control the spawn, if it's a mixed enemy stage let the weak enemies live so you won't get a room full of tough ones, best case scenario you'll fight only one abyss goat/mage/skeleton at a time with 5 DTed golems stumbling in the middle doing nothing.

some rules I kinda followed from the most important to last.

- Keep golems for last, you can actually refill all of your DT with them.

- Keep flying goats for last, you can kill stuff on the ground faster, before they DT if there's only a few.

- Kill mages and skeleton heads first, they die fast with sword and shotgun combos. Plus, you can't start spamming missiles if they are around because of glitches.

- Kill Keri and Geri first, use shotgun blasts, let the other creatures live, so eventually you'll fight only one wolf at a time.

- Keep running goats for last, you don't want to fight those in a mixed unit.

- If you fall into a mix of Goats and mages and other things, use your devil stars and focus on mages.

• 3 weeks later...

Fuck the Bloody Palace, it's so long and glitched. I really wanted to get to floor 9999 using Dante, but I give up.

First on floor 1801 the screen turned black after I hit a mage with the sword (not the rocket launcher) which never happened to anyone else.

Then the power in my house went off when I was on floor 9601(at least I got the gold trophy).

Finally on floor 6901 the black screen glitch happened again after I hit a mage with the sword.

After I complete DMD difficulty I will use the infinite DT cheat with Trish, I hate cheating but I lost more then 12 hours because of these lame glitches.

• 1 month later...
Don't jump around against wolves, they don't do much damage, they're just annoyingly long to kill. Just stand in the middle and mash triangle, you will get hit sometimes but mostly they'll run past you. If you get shoved against a wall roll back in the middle. When there's only a couple left, use shotgun.

Goatlings stand in a corner and keep shooting launcher, don't aim, if you get hit by more than 1 bolt per attack try to move a bit, there's always a spot you can stand and barely get hit while shooting missiles.

Don't let skulls and mages live long enough to DT, especially skulls, if you see them in the spawn run to them and kill with a sword and shotgun combo.

Use healing amulet, don't use attacks that uses up your DT and waste good healing.

Control the spawn, if it's a mixed enemy stage let the weak enemies live so you won't get a room full of tough ones, best case scenario you'll fight only one abyss goat/mage/skeleton at a time with 5 DTed golems stumbling in the middle doing nothing.

some rules I kinda followed from the most important to last.

- Keep golems for last, you can actually refill all of your DT with them.

- Keep flying goats for last, you can kill stuff on the ground faster, before they DT if there's only a few.

- Kill mages and skeleton heads first, they die fast with sword and shotgun combos. Plus, you can't start spamming missiles if they are around because of glitches.

- Kill Keri and Geri first, use shotgun blasts, let the other creatures live, so eventually you'll fight only one wolf at a time.

- Keep running goats for last, you don't want to fight those in a mixed unit.

- If you fall into a mix of Goats and mages and other things, use your devil stars and focus on mages.

Now that is some good advice, just beat 9000 and i still have several large stars left for health and devil trigger.

The Bloody Palace freaking sucked! I just beat it a few minutes ago and it took me eight hours to beat it! The enemies kept spamming attacks, there was an unreasonable amount of enemies at one time (especially the goatlings), the aiming sucked, the dodging system sucked, and your recovery after you get knocked down too. At least the worst is behind me now.

• 3 weeks later...
Fuck the Bloody Palace, it's so long and glitched. I really wanted to get to floor 9999 using Dante, but I give up.

First on floor 1801 the screen turned black after I hit a mage with the sword (not the rocket launcher) which never happened to anyone else.

This just happened to me. Except my screen didn't turn black. The freakin Mage went into the ground somehow and I wasn't able to kill it. And it was on 1801!! I have no motivation to even try an go through it again!!!

• 2 weeks later...
This just happened to me. Except my screen didn't turn black. The freakin Mage went into the ground somehow and I wasn't able to kill it. And it was on 1801!! I have no motivation to even try an go through it again!!!

I was so lucky I got the same black screen bug even with Trish on floor 8901. Yes, I am so crazy I did almost 9000 rounds a second time just to reach round 9999, but then I gave up and started playing DMC3, which is a million times better then this stupid crap.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally got it...3rd try (US version). Would've been the 2nd if the ******* power didn't go out for a second. In the end, got up to 9101 and just let everything kill me. It was a goat floor anyway.

Ended up using a lot less items that I thought I would; although, I also used DT almost exclusively for healing and taking out goats. Also used every golem to refill health/DT to full.

• 2 weeks later...

How should one do BP with the EU version? I used all the codes, but didn't yet play the game. I just tried BP with Trish and Inf DT to see if the trophies unlocked (level 1000). And I must say it was a pain, I just DT shoot them with the pistols. Is there a faster way?

(I only once had done BP, but it was on DMC3 in the PS2, and it was after beating DMD, with Super Sparda...