Missed ebooks

Hello, I am replaying this game for the plat. I was trying to see which books I missed and i couldn't even get past the first 10 on the guide without errors. I already left Detroit. Is this gonna have to be for play through two now, I needed a second for the stealth, pacifist, hard trophy anyways. How hard do you think that would be to accomplish? My first play through will have all the other trophies I can do. Side quests upgrade this or that etc.

Hello, I am replaying this game for the plat. I was trying to see which books I missed and i couldn't even get past the first 10 on the guide without errors. I already left Detroit. Is this gonna have to be for play through two now, I needed a second for the stealth, pacifist, hard trophy anyways. How hard do you think that would be to accomplish? My first play through will have all the other trophies I can do. Side quests upgrade this or that etc.

well, first thing first. which books did you actually miss?

you will eventually go back to Detroit. and the majority of the city hub will be available to you then. (I think the only places that will be off limits are the insides of the police HQ and the street outside Saris building (but you will be able to get inside the Saris building).)

if you plan to do just two playthroughs of the game, you might actually not want to do pacifist, stealth and hard on the same run. it gets exceedingly hard.

I played through the game 10+ times on 360 before I got it on the PS3 and I still had some problems with a DX-difficulty/foxiest/pacifist/factory-zero run...

if you only just left Detroit *the first time*

you might want to think about starting over and doing foxiest and the books, so you don't have to worry about them in the deus ex difficulty.

because some of the books are in places where you're easily spotted if you try to go for them.