Anyone had problem with the fox award in Sarif's Manufacturing Plant?

Filmgalning

I have a problem with the fox award at the RETRIEVE THE TYPHOON part in Sarif's Manufacturing Plant. For some odd reason I just doesn't get it. I have played though that part 5 times and I'm bloody sure no one sees me and still I don't get it. I start from a save RIGHT after I get the first fox award when I enter the plant. This is so tiresome...

Ok, now I have played it at least 10 more runs. I played it without hitting any enemies, played it without saving and whatever stupid thing I can come up with. I'm 100% sure I'm not spotted but it still does not register fox for the second part. I have the volume turned up to hear if the alarm goes off but it's silent.

For those who have finished that trophy, did you get the fox award on all places? If anyone could play the second part of the level and confirm that the award actually there in the ps3 version I would be greatful.

Edited by Filmgalning

I have a problem with the fox award at the RETRIEVE THE TYPHOON part in Sarif's Manufacturing Plant. For some odd reason I just doesn't get it. I have played though that part 5 times and I'm bloody sure no one sees me and still I don't get it. I start from a save RIGHT after I get the first fox award when I enter the plant. This is so tiresome...

Ok, now I have played it at least 10 more runs. I played it without hitting any enemies, played it without saving and whatever stupid thing I can come up with. I'm 100% sure I'm not spotted but it still does not register fox for the second part. I have the volume turned up to hear if the alarm goes off but it's silent.

For those who have finished that trophy, did you get the fox award on all places? If anyone could play the second part of the level and confirm that the award actually there in the ps3 version I would be greatful.

Check out rotblitzkrieg's videos....they're embedded in the tropy guide thread.

Check out rotblitzkrieg's videos....they're embedded in the tropy guide thread.

I did that, even copied his strategy and still didn't get it. I read somewhere that the mechanics just doesn't trigger sometimes so I'm going to continue playing and hope for the best.

Sneaked in to the morgue without been seen and nope, nothing. Did the last resort and deleted the save files and the game datas. Re-installed it, played through the whole damn boring first part and then the Sarif's plant and you know what? This time Ghost was triggered. I did EXACTLY as I had done before only now it worked, strange. I was so close to stop playing this. I like the game but buggy stuff can drive you mad.

Finally got the Foxiest trophy. There must have been something that went wrong with the installation. Now to the dlc.

Edited by Filmgalning