Please Don't Laugh...

Taktikzade

You have to get up close to the enemy and near the bottom of the screen it'll come up with the option of pressing or holding circle.

Pressing it will generally punch the enemy to knock them out.

For the videos of people punching civillians I think they're on PC and have changed some values to make civilians attackable.

You have to get up close to the enemy and near the bottom of the screen it'll come up with the option of pressing or holding circle.

Pressing it will generally punch the enemy to knock them out.

For the videos of people punching civillians I think they're on PC and have changed some values to make civilians attackable.

Don't forget that you also need to enable option "show cover/takedown prompts"

I am almost positive that you can take down any civilian in the game. iirc I tried it a few times, [spoiler=kjh] there is a lady digging in the trash in Detroit, mind you can actually talk to her. And get info from her.

I just started my 3rd and can not test right now, as I am on "Give Me Deus Ex" and no civilians around yet.

Edited by ecto69
added more

Don't forget that you also need to enable option "show cover/takedown prompts"

I am almost positive that you can take down any civilian in the game. iirc I tried it a few times, [spoiler=kjh] there is a lady digging in the trash in Detroit, mind you can actually talk to her. And get info from her.

I just started my 3rd and can not test right now, as I am on "Give Me Deus Ex" and no civilians around yet.

I had no idea civilians were attackable like that. I thought that takedowns were only available on hostile enemies. That's why I used so many stungun darts in some places, because enemies showed up as friendly but if I'd have got spotted they'd have turned on me.