Easiest way to get "Balls" trophy

I don't know if this was said before but...

At the basketball hoop, the one in the Lesser Evil side-quest, just stack the 3 barrels on the right side(facing the hoop) up next to the hoop. Then jump onto the barrels and drop the ball into the hoop. DING! You just got the trophy.

And that my friends is the easiest way I found to play with your balls.

I got it... but I don't think I ever scored. I just played around with the basketball for 15 minutes and it popped up. I didn't even know there was a trophy for it, I was just killing time in the game.

I don't think i have ever heard anyone say "i was just killing time in game". You my sir, are my new hero.

Must've tried at least half an hour on this...wasted a lot of time stacking barrels and crap but you have to actually hit R1 to get it in. The videos I saw had shown this working but it always bounced right off for me.

Eventually got it by shooting from behind the little road block/barricade with the strength augment.

I got it... but I don't think I ever scored. I just played around with the basketball for 15 minutes and it popped up. I didn't even know there was a trophy for it, I was just killing time in the game.

Same thing for me... maybe you don't actually have to score.

i did it with the dumpster and a barrell, but was wondering why it wouldnt pop because i must have dunk the ball about 10 times.

It eventually popped after i dropped the ball in with it bouncing off rim first.

so i think it has to touch the rim or backboard before going thru net, as i just dropped it thru about 10 times without the trophy poppin!

Hi. I was standing on the cart and aiming for the point between the board and the black frame behind it, sure it went through the hoop but no trophy.

Saved and quit, reloaded and did it again and got the trophy.

So if it ain't unlocking try quitting and re loading.

i did it the uber hard way and made the shot from the dumpster....wish i knew this before hand -_-

I use to try that in real life, maybe next time I am in Detroit, it the B Ball is still there I will try that. I did not even know that the ball as there for a trophy.

the 1st time i was in detroit the ball glitched and didn't appear till i came back later in the game

Edited by Wolfwood

• 2 years later...