Rate the trophy difficulty...  

386 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_5.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.12

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got the platinum and I voted a 3/10 because the game is simple to say the least. The only remotely hard trophy is "foxiest" but once you realize that the only requirement for that trophy is to not let an official enemy press an alarm panel in a main story mission, it becomes simple. So you can get "hostile" as much as you want just protect the panels, if you see one go red, reload a save. You don't have to worry about the thugs or gangsters because they don't press alarms lol.

Pacifist is easy as hell because the non lethal weapons are much better than their lethal counterparts. And the boss battles are a complete joke even on hard. 3 or 4 typhoon blast and they're all over.

I just got the platinum and I voted a 3/10 because the game is simple to say the least. The only remotely hard trophy is "foxiest" but once you realize that the only requirement for that trophy is to not let an official enemy press an alarm panel in a main story mission, it becomes simple. So you can get "hostile" as much as you want just protect the panels, if you see one go red, reload a save. You don't have to worry about the thugs or gangsters because they don't press alarms lol.

Pacifist is easy as hell because the non lethal weapons are much better than their lethal counterparts. And the boss battles are a complete joke even on hard. 3 or 4 typhoon blast and they're all over.

WP:applause:

I gave this a 4. It was not that bad on Deus Ex difficulty. If you played Stealth games like Metal Gear or maybe Alpha Protocol then your fine and have nothing to worry about..

You can even Platinum this in one playthrough

Foxiest of the Hounds and Pacifist can be cake If you play total stealth.

Also with the abuse of the Save and Load it feels like I'm save stating the game heh.

been playing it. only 2 things i notice was their was some odd hit detection at times,also some how the enemy ai heard me even when i got the the second level and last but not less is the . one trophy old school gamer. i did not find the hot wheel. and i double check the office. other then that its like the rest a 4. even first part of invisible wars was very hard.

I gave it a 6, if you're patient and give the game a stealthy approach, watch enemy patrols and sneak around it's pretty easy to get most of the trophies, however there can be some areas where you can be caught unprepared and it can be challenging. All the trophies are do-able in one playthrough, if you save before certain moments and reload after earning certain trophies.

I voted an 8 out of 10 due to the Foxiest of the Hounds.

This game isn't hard at all as long as you know when the trophies will become available. Following a guide will make this game a 4 out of 10 in my personal opinion. I had to play the game a total of three time to get my (P) do to missables and not getting my Foxiest of the Hounds. However on my 3rd playthrough on Give me Dues Ex (yes I beat the game twice on hard and once on easy (easy my 2nd playthrough) I did everything that would have unlocked a trophy. And could easily do it all over again if I so desired. It's a great game to replay again anyway. :D

I'm giving it a 3, and my usual provisions apply to that score: no guide used, doing everything on the hardest difficulty...

Some of the E-books are well hidden but I found them all without a guide, so using a guide would probably make this a joke; the bosses are laughably easy; and doing the 3-in-1 approach of playing on the hardest difficulty for the "no kills" and "no alarms" trophy is actually absurdly easy if you're accustomed to saving frequently...

Regarding the "no alarms" trophy: at about the halfway point of the game, I stopped sweating this and just played stealthily, reloaded the occasional save when I messed up, and there wasn't a single point that I actually felt concerned that I wasn't going to get the trophy...Honestly, concern over the trophy is going to be significantly higher than the actual difficulty of achieving the trophy.

I finished the whole game using physical non-lethal takedowns - I only used weapons on bosses - and the hacking and invisibility/cloak abilities, and, honestly, this game is very easy...If you're using a guide to get through the game I can't imagine a single thing that would give you a problem.

Voted a 6

While it's pretty easy on hard using stealth (going for Foxiest) and non-lethal weapons, Pacifist can be easily screwed without you noticing.

Doctorate is of fair difficulty without a guide but missing just one results in a new playthrough.

Else it's just a matter of trial and reload.