Share Your Loot Thread

mmike

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ran 3 chars, got 2 legendary engrams (rubbish), a pulse rifle and some ass mats. Pulse rifle became (even more) obsolete 20 mins later when I got Oversoul Edict. Of our fireteam there were only 2 exotics from nightfall; Truth and Skull of Dire Ahamkara

Edited by CyberGenesys

Poor reset Tuesday (27/1/2015) my end

3x Nightfalls = Assendant crap

2x CE hard = Radiant crap + MIDA Multi Tool & Raid Pulse (OK but already had both)

3x Faction Packages = More f@ckin' shards (not seen ships'n'shaders in 20+ ranks)

Worst of all ran my 31 hunter through CE normal since the DLC released, and still can't roll a raid chest or helm... so another week its stuck at 31 unless I can persuade a group to let me try hard with it.

Big change over last week:-

3 of the 4 CE hard primarys (HC,AR & Pulse)

Rolled 4th Horseman doing deathsinger hard

Titan CE helm on hard

4 faction weapons and 2 armors for running bounties (Dead Orbits hc is nice)

Another PlanC from the VoG chest

Hunters exotic legs and 2 exotic helms I'd only had old versions of from Xur

Before today's reset we did the VOG on hard last night, I picked up the Vex for the first time. Then today, during the Nightfalls I picked up the Lucky Raspberry, which I hear is pretty good, and the Truth, which I already had so I sharded it. I also picked up a solar sniper rifle with armor piercing rounds, so I'm keeping that.

Ran Crota normal twice, only got shards the first time, received my second Black Hammer the second time. I've been dying to get the Hunger of Crota, but like the G'horn, RNGesus hates hooking me up with the rocket launchers I want.

I thought with the Crota raid, the loot tables are setup to where you have a less likely chance of getting stuff you already have. Every single time I go thru I get gloves for whatever character I'm using. I have two 32's and a 31, all of them have gloves, I sure as hell don't need 5 more pairs of gloves. I've also received a 3 or 4 shotguns, 2 snipers and half a dozen fusion rifles. I've never seen the rest of the normal raid weapons. I think Bungie is full of shit.

I thought with the Crota raid, the loot tables are setup to where you have a less likely chance of getting stuff you already have. Every single time I go thru I get gloves for whatever character I'm using. I have two 32's and a 31, all of them have gloves, I sure as hell don't need 5 more pairs of gloves. I've also received a 3 or 4 shotguns, 2 snipers and half a dozen fusion rifles. I've never seen the rest of the normal raid weapons. I think Bungie is full of shit.

I'm not seeing any difference in the way CE loot drops than VoG. With VoG I got full raid gear on my Warlock & Hunter relatively quick (2 to 3 weeks) then struggled for months to gear my titan. With CE did my Warlock 'n'Titan quick now struggling on my Hunter. Plus there always seems to be one of the raid weapons you never roll... Its like the Destiny loot system rewards you just enough,but never enough for you to get the lot (until new content rolls).

I'll start from the weekly reset yesterday.

Solo'd the first Nightfall. I got the Ice Breaker. Turned into an exotic shard.

Team up for the last two, 2nd got me a legendary weapon I dismantled. The third was 11 Ascendant Energies.

First run through Crota's End hard mode nabbed me at each reward section; Pulse Rifle and shards, Auto Rifle and shards (missed the chest before Ir Yut), shards from Ir Yut.

I really wanted the AR, but at the time I didn't know I had it popped - just the shards popped. So after the attempts at Crota and returning to the Tower, to see the AR at the Postmaster was a sweet surprise, and lightened my mood. :D

Poor reset Tuesday (27/1/2015) my end

3x Nightfalls = Assendant crap

2x CE hard = Radiant crap + MIDA Multi Tool & Raid Pulse (OK but already had both)

3x Faction Packages = More f@ckin' shards (not seen ships'n'shaders in 20+ ranks)

Worst of all ran my 31 hunter through CE normal since the DLC released, and still can't roll a raid chest or helm... so another week its stuck at 31 unless I can persuade a group to let me try hard with it.

Big change over last week:-

Nightfall = 11 Strange Coins

CE Hard = Pulse, Auto, Scout and materials

I am similar to the poster above. My lock and titan are 32 but for some reason I can not get the chest piece for my hunter. Do you guys think its smarter to run on normal first then hard if I dont get it or just do hard and hope for it. That way the AD is atleast out of the equation for the bridge drop? (I have the helmet and lucky raspberry for 32, but would rather use raid chest and Symbiote)

Nightfall - first run was deviant gravity dead orbit HMG

2nd run got starfire protocol

3rd run got universal remote

Basically got a better statroll for SP so dismantled my old one and obviously dismantled that garbage universal remote. 2 exotic shards and a legendary HMG.

havent done much with crota yet but finally have the full set of armor for hunter and warlock just missing helmet for titan.

VoG = 2nd fatebringer and just need 1 more and FINALLY got the vex mythoclast.

Nightfalls - mask of the third man (much better roll too), young ahamkara's spine gloves, final rest II fusion rifle (had the same gun but this one has range finder so it shoots really far so I broke the other down)

Crota x2 so far hard mode I got a 4th word of crota and my first scout rifle. Oh a dragons breath too. Got another over soul pulse rifle too.

VOG just one and got praedeths revenge and praetorian foil.

Hopefully my last crota or other 2 VOG's drop me a hawkmoon.