fawless raider easy way

youngbz

So last night what happen to me its that i was with a group of 6 we was doin the flawless raider until we reach the antheon boss we were doin pretty good until i got disconect somehow an i leave with 5 player fireteam but my team manage to beat antheon without dyin and they got trophy flawless raider. So i can CONFIRM now if you get disconected your team can still get the trophy . but maybe we can quit if your about to die and rejoin ? We never know? Anyway tell me guys wat you think about this?

Edited by youngbz

That sucks your team continued without you. Good luck trying to get another team of 6 to run flawless raider...

The information about quitting doesn't make Flawless Raider any easier. It will come in handy if someone drops connection (by accident) and the team knows they can continue and get the trophy. We had a guy muff up the platforming section while still surviving because he landed on a rock out of the map, we ended up quitting to restart because the gatekeeper checkpoint wouldn't activate. We could've just had him leave and finish the trophy. Glad we didn't know about this then because that would be a total dick move.

Again, good luck trying to find another flawless team. It'd be a pretty safe bet that not everyone from the previous team would be willing to help out.

I would like to add something to this. We had a guy disconnect when we was just about to finish atheon. He did jump back in the game and was in his ship {loading screen} when we killed atheon. Not only did we get the flawless raider trophy but he did as well because he didn't die spawning.

I would like to add something to this. We had a guy disconnect when we was just about to finish atheon. He did jump back in the game and was in his ship {loading screen} when we killed atheon. Not only did we get the flawless raider trophy but he did as well because he didn't die spawning.

Would like to have some more confirmation on this....unfortunately not a lot of people would want to do the raid straight through with 5 people to have the 6th jump in at the last second to get the trophy but it would be nice to have it confirmed so we wouldn't have to wipe just bc someone got disconnected

Would like to have some more confirmation on this....unfortunately not a lot of people would want to do the raid straight through with 5 people to have the 6th jump in at the last second to get the trophy but it would be nice to have it confirmed so we wouldn't have to wipe just bc someone got disconnected

I can confirn this because I was the one on mattys team that got disconnected at the very end before the boss died.

I quickly jumpef back in and the message appeared saying that I had (re) joined the fire team. At this point the other guys quickly finished off Atheon before I spawned and everyone including me got the trophy ( check my Psn for proof).

I wouldnt use this as an exploit or a back up in any way. I got all the way with my team and we were literally about to kill Atheon before I got kicked out (NOT DC'ed) and sent to orbit. I believe it was pure luck that I managed to re join the fire team just before Atheons death but not actually spawn because I could have ruined the trophy.

By the way. I re - joined the group striaght away because I believed that by me getting kicked to orbit, I had voided our attempt. Luckily I was wrong.

Guys, dont try and re join your group if you get kicked. If you do, you will spawn dead (waiting for revive ) and you will void the attempt. All my story proves that if you get quite far into the raid without anyone dying and someone gets kicked. You have a fighting chance to still get the trophy for everyone else still there.

Edited by ndj1986

So last night what happen to me its that i was with a group of 6 we was doin the flawless raider until we reach the antheon boss we were doin pretty good until i got disconect somehow an i leave with 5 player fireteam but my team manage to beat antheon without dyin and they got trophy flawless raider. So i can CONFIRM now if you get disconected your team can still get the trophy . but maybe we can quit if your about to die and rejoin ? We never know? Anyway tell me guys wat you think about this?

How is this the " easy way " . If anyone gets disconnected or quits it only makes the boss fight harder on everyone else. Props to your team on beating it with 5 " the hard way"

Has anyone tried joining during the fight to earn Flawless Raider? I know in other games, some people are very protective of the fact they earned a trophy legitimately via meeting the criteria and will sometimes post misinformation to discourage people from discovering ways to circumvent the criteria. It works in every other mode for trophies and bounties.

Has anyone tried joining during the fight to earn Flawless Raider? I know in other games, some people are very protective of the fact they earned a trophy legitimately via meeting the criteria and will sometimes post misinformation to discourage people from discovering ways to circumvent the criteria. It works in every other mode for trophies and bounties.

I would go as far to say that I can't imagine why not - if a team of 5 got all the way to Atheon without dying, and then a 6th joined and no one died whilst the Raid was completed, I'd like to think all would get the trophy.

I mean, that works with Hard right? Those that used the 'cheese Atheon' method on Hard checkpoints gained from other players before the last patch - they got the Hard trophy, right?

It could do with some testing. I'd rather just unlock flawless with 6 first before I myself test it. :p

Won't work. You die as soon as you join.