Highest Grimoire Score?

smconnor1

I very much doubt I am in the running but am curious what the highest score anybody has got. I'm at 1960 and the progress circle is about 3/4 full, which would make the 'total' about 2600. Anybody near this?

I also note that the progress bars under some of the category headings don't make sense. For example I have 8 of 8 of the Classes cards but the bar is only 1/5 of the way to the end. I have 11 of 11 Races cards and the bar is full. Has anybody made sense of this?

Finally, my Dead Ghosts card says I have found 62 of them (when you click the stats button) but I have a glitches Legends 2 (and don't have it when I look in the category) so should only have 61, according to PowerPyx's guide.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on 2180 and one of my friend's is on about 2150. I haven't seen too many people with 2000 or above but there are many catching up on 1800 and 1900.

I can't answer your two questions cause I don't really follow my grimoire score card progress! Tbh, I didn't even know the limit was around 2600! In any case, I'm just going for trophies! :o

That's because some cards require progress to fully finish which really means kills or completions. For example to complete all the classes cards you would need 10,000 kills as a Titan, Hunter, and Warlock (each not total), 1,000 kills in the Crucible as each class, and then 1,000 kills of each class as each class in the Crucible to fully finish the progress. I've had an annoyingly large amount of glitches with it or I would be over 2,000 grimoire score also :rolleyes:

My grimoire score is 2245 , still missing a few ghosts as well. Only have found exactly 50. A lot of people really don't know how the score works. If you look at the back of the weapon cards or the patrol cards you can see how you can gain more experience and extra materials by having rank 1 , 2 , and 3. The boosts get better with each rank.

My grimoire score is 2245 , still missing a few ghosts as well. Only have found exactly 50. A lot of people really don't know how the score works. If you look at the back of the weapon cards or the patrol cards you can see how you can gain more experience and extra materials by having rank 1 , 2 , and 3. The boosts get better with each rank.

The boost is normally unlocked at rank 2, are you saying the boost is increased in effectiveness because I haven't seen one that has anything but another +5 grimoire score in most cases for rank 3.

I'm at 2130 myself. Would be higher, but I don't do many things on mars so my kill count on everything there is really low.

But as said, you need to check the stats on cards that have the option (looks like a little bar graph icon at the bottom of the card on the back) and it'll show if it has multiple ranks and your progress therein. They generally go up to rank 3 (though there are a few with stats but no ranks) and each rank gives 5 points (so 15 total for cards like that). Each class, location, enemy, weapon type and game mode card should have these along with a handful of others probably.

• 2 months later...

Mine is at 2540 now. I still need a pile of Crucible stuff (for some reason only on of the three new maps has unlocked) and several exotic weapons. After that I have to kill a pile more hydras and ogres and start using my machine gun, rocket launcher and shotgun more - that's enough work for now!

It's easy to see the reward bonuses you have or need without going to each individual card and looking on the stats page. Simply log in to bungie.net, click Grimoire (CLICKY), then Bonuses.

Wow, never knew that about the Bonuses, I thought the cards were just a fun collectible. Now I kinda want to max a few of those out; Lord knows I need more glimmer! My Grimoire is at 2150.

I'm at 2730 and it seems that I, like many here, think PvP is not worth the time. I've done all the weapon related ones, maxxed titan and hunters (warlock can gtfo). I would like to reach whatever the maximum is but winning 100 rounds of Rumble and Salvage (which is hardly ever available) urghhhh, screw that :/

No doubt they will come over time. Most of the serious/dedicated players I know have at least 2600

SoulOfTheHunter's Grimoire | Bungie.net

Not sure if you're asking what is the highest in total or what everyone's grimoire is. Highest I think you can get to is 2900 something? I'm not 100% sure I'm just guessing.

For me I have 2310. It was lower but I decided to get that 50 ghost achievement. I'll eventually get the rest but I'm going to wait until I get the PI bounty.

Mines 2650, I did notice an issue regarding grimoire scores and TDB missions/bounty... I like most completed these the 1st few days of launch (on my 3 characters ), but outside of dead ghosts gained next to no grimoire scores. This week since the last update I helped a buddy run TDB content and got a good 150 worth of grim scores for things like the rasputin ogre and killing the crota minnions from the bounty. Not sure if this was just my end or for everyone who cleared up 1st week.

Mines 2650, I did notice an issue regarding grimoire scores and TDB missions/bounty... I like most completed these the 1st few days of launch (on my 3 characters ), but outside of dead ghosts gained next to no grimoire scores. This week since the last update I helped a buddy run TDB content and got a good 150 worth of grim scores for things like the rasputin ogre and killing the crota minnions from the bounty. Not sure if this was just my end or for everyone who cleared up 1st week.

There were a lot of glitches with it so it's been randomly rewarding it after the patch.