• 16-20 Hours
    • 21-25 Hours
    • 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/time_unk.png

Estimated Time to Plat/100% Length: ????

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With my current experience, and Raid experience, I'm chalking this up as a 100+ hour platinum. Farming can be made more efficient with proper technique, but needing 5 other solid players that have also obtained good gear, have practiced enough to have the required coordination, having the luck to get earlier mentioned good gear..

You're looking at a pretty dedicated platinum.

Edited by AlphaCookie

Some guy on the forums, Trobot, claims to have the platinum and PSNprofiles says he does. Only problem is the Destiny Database says he is a level 6 Hunter and is the only person in the world with the Epic Raider and Flawless Raider.

He should give a good estimation about how long it takes to get the platinum :)

Easily 100+ at this point. When you hit level 20 on any class you will notice your subclass is only filled about 1/3rd of the way. That means you need to grind out 2x as much experience to fully upgrade a subclass as it took just to get level 20. So in reality fully upgrading a subclass is like hitting level ~60. This has to be done three times.

Then you have the heavily RNG influenced trophies like full legendary/exotic, that require you to either get the drops you need or spend extra weeks buying them from rep vendors.

Last but not least, the cherry on top of them all, are the raiding trophies. The clan and level 28 normal clear trophies won't be that big of a deal when the average level goes up. It is still exponentially more difficult than the other trophies, but it's not the end of the world like people seem to think. Hard is much of the same.

The trophy that will break people is the undying raid one. So much insane crap can happen that will instantly kill you. Gorgons and the jumping puzzle also can't be outgeared, they just need to be executed perfectly by 6 people. I'm 100% sure that the entrance as well P3 Templar and Atheon can be done without dying, no problem. They are the easiest parts. It's P1/2 for Atheon and Templar that will require massive amounts of clutch to pull off and not die and simultaneously complete the objectives.

Surely only 1 person couldn't get the flawless raider trophy. Must be at least 3 as it's impossible to complete the raid with any less. Even if they had some way they didn't die part with portals etc needs 3 players at least.

What? Raids are 6 players and several mechanics require at least 4 like the timegates in P3 Atheon. If you have no one alive outside the raid instantly dies.

Not to mention if you tried to hit the enrage timer for Templar and Atheton with less than 6 people you'd be absolutely screwed.

There should be a "Sherpa" clan of experienced Raiders that do nothing but take neophytes on a Raid for both raid experience and Trophies.

One at a time would be best so one member's inexperience doesn't kill the raid. :) The neophyte should of course be of appropriate level with appropriate gear. But perhaps just lacking skill or experience or knowing what the hell to do on the raid. (which is where vocal guidance comes in)

With the aid of 5 experienced raid guides, a persons time to Platinum could be SIGNIFICANTLY reduced.

I'd love to see such a help group form, otherwise, I am NEVER going to be able to Platinum this.

Maybe we can get 5 such kindly gods into our own PlaystationTrohpies clan!

On a side note, I had thought Diablo's "get 6 characters to level 70" was rough. This is far more time consuming.

Edited by ElektroDragon

What? Raids are 6 players and several mechanics require at least 4 like the timegates in P3 Atheon. If you have no one alive outside the raid instantly dies.

Not to mention if you tried to hit the enrage timer for Templar and Atheton with less than 6 people you'd be absolutely screwed.

I don't see why you would need 4 people. The part before it you need 3 as you will get 2 relics but surely during the Atheon battle if there were only 3 players he isn't going to teleport all 3 to one of the areas with the oracles and cause instant death. I'm not saying it's doable, just in theory it's possible with 3 players.

I don't see why you would need 4 people. The part before it you need 3 as you will get 2 relics but surely during the Atheon battle if there were only 3 players he isn't going to teleport all 3 to one of the areas with the oracles and cause instant death. I'm not saying it's doable, just in theory it's possible with 3 players.

There's no theory, that's simply not how the fight works. If you somehow manage to get to Atheon with 3 players you cannot defeat him. He will always teleport 3 living players. Unless you can magically Suicide and pull a Self-Revive every minute right before his teleports, it's impossible.

Easily over 100 hours. I'm currently at 38/42 trophies and still have to start a Titan and finish leveling up my Hunter subclass (almost there). I've been spending most of my time on my Warlock (my primary) getting the gear to get him to level 30. I finally have the gear and it's almost leveled to get my Warlock to 30. After that I will finish the Hunter, Titan, and attempt Flawless Raider.

~200 hours. I just have to level a titan and warlock subclass, and then I'll have the plat. Should be almost exactly 200 hours in (not counting orbit, etc) when that happens.

Very enjoyable, very frustrating platinum. I'd give it a 9/10. By far the hardest game I've managed to 100%.