Exotic Weapon Bounty

Dougiefresh613

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I selected Tolans Legacy. To say it takes a while is an understatement. First I had to clear the weekly strike, then I had to do 25 more strikes and now I have get 10,000 points in the crucible. Although I'm not exactly sure how those points are gained as it has to do with kills but doesn't correlate with the score I'm getting in the crucible

Edited by widget624

Anyone know anything about the Exotic Weapon Bounties? I just got one after turning in a bounty and I have no idea why and it takes a long time to complete.

I found this .. I got the shattered fragment one.

[MAJOR SPOILERS] Exotic Bounties (decent amount of speculation) : DestinyTheGame

Dougiefresh, did you complete the full 'campaign' / all missions before this bounty became available for you?

I've done all of the strike bounties and all I have left are crucible and grind patrol missions. Yet it hasn't popped up yet. Level 24 and completed the max weekly vanguard too without anything unlocking this bounty for me.

I was considering that one but because it was the only one I couldn't find out what the end reward was before hand so I went with the one that gave me an exotic pulse rifle.

When you finish could you post what you got?

Have you figured out step 1 on this? I'm stumped

EDIT: You must kill a Vex Gate Lord with the heroic Modifier active to get the damaged ghost.

Edited by SWAT_brigadeCT

For those who haven't played MMO's like WoW before, welcome to the grind! :(

IMO this is pretty typical "end-game" stuff for an MMO-like game, although it's not usually this grindy unless you're getting some ultra-rare item which these don't seem to be (in the sense that quite a few people have these quests already).

It sort of reminds me of the Hunter epic quest in vanilla WoW. Go run around and do a whole bunch of stuff that takes ages, is really hard, and involves you and a bunch of other people doing stuff that takes ages and is really hard, and if you do all this stuff you'll get a nice piece of gear.

IMO this is sounding more and more grindy by the day, sigh. Was hoping it wouldn't be quite this bad...

I'm on part 5 of my 1st one, I need to break down 10 rare or legendary fusion rifles...only have done 3.

I would have done that easily, I get those things all the time lol. Im still working on both, cant beat that level 26 strike, crazy difficult. Ill be level 26 possible 27 by tonight though so ill get it done.

My theory for how you get them is to turn in a lot of bounties in a short amount of time, not sure its correct but thats what happened when I got both of mine.

Could be, I've turned in 5 at the same time but on my second character I did the same thing and nothing :(

I would have done that easily, I get those things all the time lol. Im still working on both, cant beat that level 26 strike, crazy difficult. Ill be level 26 possible 27 by tonight though so ill get it done.

I'm pretty sure I broke down a bunch before I knew I was gonna need them...sucks because been playing all day and have gotten 1 more to break down...I'm almost 27 as well, getting up there , tried the night strike and didn't do too well, the smaller enemies would die quick but the bigger ones would 1 hit us and I have 1150 defense..