Destiny Anti-Bitching Thread

Taktikzade

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have found so far that the game scratches every itch that I have. It covers everything I want in an FPS. Good shooting mechanics, customization, loot, co-op, PVP, progression.

Also, it's so much fun playing with friends. I started playing it at 7pm last night, then next thing I knew it was 1am in the morning. I could have easily sat there and played the game until the break of dawn, but unfortunately, I had to retire to my bed due to work in the morning haha.

The music!

I was blown away by how the music in this game has been orchestrated. It actually makes you feel and react differently to each situation.

There were times during intense firefights where the music would pump me up. And other times in dark areas with eerie surroundings where the music would have you on edge and creep you out.

Bungie and Mr McCartney have really outdone themselves with this. :applause:

The music!

I was blown away by how the music in this game has been orchestrated. It actually makes you feel and react differently to each situation.

There were times during intense firefights where the music would pump me up. And other times in dark areas with eerie surroundings where the music would have you on edge and creep you out.

got to agree with this, so far the soundtrack has been excellent.

The music!

Never heard any music in the beta/alpha. Was really surprised to see such great tracks

The music!

Ah yeah man the music is wicked, I was saying to Marty over party chat "this musics awesome" when it was kicking in during gunfights.

Another thing I am really excited about is the fact that because of the setting of Destiny (Space) .. the possibilities of how to expand the game are potentially endless. So many other planets can be added, not just planets within our solar system, but exo planets that aren't even in our galaxy.

Also they can make updates to things too like increase loot drops from enemies, add even more weapons, gear, classes, raids, strikes, different enemies & more.

Another thing I am really excited about is the fact that because of the setting of Destiny (Space) .. the possibilities of how to expand the game are potentially endless. So many other planets can be added, not just planets within our solar system, but exo planets that aren't even in our galaxy.

Also they can make updates to things too like increase loot drops from enemies, add even more weapons, gear, classes, raids, strikes, different enemies & more.

Gotta agree, the game has a hell of a lot of potential.

I hope that Bungie can live up to it.

They have spoken about "adding something new everyday", time will tell I guess.

Yep the music is pretty epic.

Also in mp I forgot that the controls are different if you're in a vehicle :whistle:

I had an enemy directly infront of me & I instinctly pressed L2 + R2 to aim and shoot. Except I ended up boosting and shooting, so the vehicle flew forward and squished the bad guy into the wall instead :applause:

I really love being able to take 6 shots with my Hand Cannon in coop and walk away with 6 kills. Chain of Woe to basically insta-reload and do it all over again. I was walking out of strikes last night with 150+ kills to my allies 20-30 simply because I could John Marston all the basic enemies. It's glorious.

People who are complaining about the game just want to hate. The music is fantastic, better than skyrims soundtrack. The environments are gorgeous, I mean beautiful. Destiny is not a linear game. It's ment for the player to invest a good majority of time. Bungie is slowly opening up the game for us. Explore. Relax. Sightsee. It's a fenominal co-op game with friends. If you are alone try to meet people with common interests. The game had a damn great launch with minimal hiccups. Level up. Discover. And strive for the best gear. This only the beginning. This game and universe will evolve and develop over the next ten years. And the PS4 library is still shallow, but getting deeper so what the hell. Continue to push back the darkness guardians.

The music!

100% agreed. I don't always notice music in games but this soundtrack is awesome. And at one point one of the songs during a boss battle reminded me of the Sephiroth one from FFVII and that's like, to me, the pinnacle in boss battle awesomeness.