Destiny Clan Recruitment Thread

SirkSirk

Please use this thread if you're looking to join a clan, looking for people to join yours, or just looking for people to play with. Keep all recruiting to this thread. No boosting requests please as this thread is for recruiting only.

To join a clan, create an account on bungie.net by signing in with your playstation network ID. After signing in find the clan you'd like to join, there are plenty posted here that will bring you directly to their clan page. After finding the clan to your liking, click the "request join" option. wait awhile for a moderator to accept or deny your request. IMPORTANT! Upon being accepted you are not in the clan yet! You must choose the option "set as playstation clan" in order to be part of the clan. You can be apart of as many clans as you want, you will stay in "group" status in each one. setting a clan as YOUR playstation clan will make you a "clanmate" in that clan.

If you haven't signed up on these forums yet and want to find people to play with, you may Sign Up Here PlaystationTrophies.org - Registration Image Verification

I'll start. My clan is open to everyone on PS4. No restrictions, just don't be a jerk! Should have raid events and crucible events after the first two weeks.

Bungie : Clans : Societies Enemy : Forum | Bungie.net

Edited by SirkSirk

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have setup a clan for my YouTube subscribers and Twitch followers called Platinum. You guys are obviously welcomed as well.

Bungie : Clans : Platinum : Forum | Bungie.net

Live Streams of clan events on Twitch

*edit* clan is at maximum capacity, but feel free to just be a regular member

Edited by PS4Trophies Wozamil

I have setup a clan for my YouTube subscribers and Twitch followers called Platinum. You guys are obviously welcomed as well.

Bungie : Clans : Platinum : Forum | Bungie.net

Live Streams of clan events on Twitch

Damn Wozamil. If my clan doesn't turn out well We'll have to join yours! Not sure what the clan limit is though, I heard it was 75.

Looking for a UK clan (or any clan who is active between 6-11pm GMT Weekdays, and anytime at weekends). I plan to be active in both PvE and PvP with a mic and my current main is a lvl 9 Warlock

PSN ID - locus2k1

Many Thanks and Regards

Edited by locus2k1

hi all,

we're arranging a nice semi-hardcore clan for Italian players: at the moment we're 6 (2 22, 2 20 by tonite and 2 16 by tonite for vanguard playlist purpose) all veteran mmo players and we're searching a couple more members to have at least 2 raiding party (and 4 nightfall runs)

Trophies and progress are our main goals but we're a lot fun and dissacrant too (see clan name ahaha) and we've no stress in help our "little" members

so if u r Italian....come aboard!!!

(vocal chat and/or teamspeak requested)

Cobrame - Profile | Bungie.net

Bungie : Clans : Crazy Blasphemers : Forum | Bungie.net

Please use this thread if you're looking to join a clan, looking for people to join yours, or just looking for people to play with. Keep all recruiting to this thread. No boosting requests please as this thread is for recruiting only.

If you haven't signed up yet and want to find people to play with, you may Sign Up Here PlaystationTrophies.org - Registration Image Verification

I'll start. My clan is open to everyone on PS4. No restrictions, just don't be a jerk! Should have raid events and crucible events after the first two weeks.

Bungie : Clans : Societies Enemy : Forum | Bungie.net

Hey I requested to join your clan, looking for a group of people to play with and get the trophies.

PSN: SomberOwl

Eastern Time

PS4

I'd like to join the PS3T clan.

I have a level 20 titan, over 600 defense and dominate PvP regularly finishing top 1-3 players with a k/d above 2. Also, I already have 37% of the trophies. I'd like to get the strike trophy for being in a clan and eventually the raid trophies.

Hi there im looking for ps4 players only. Im recruiting for The Travellers Guild our main goal is to start raiding and get through end game content. We are currently gearing up by doing strikes and crucible and trying to cap our points for the week. We have 5 members and as you may know you need 6 total for raids. We have multiple slots open and are looking to recruit anyone. The first raid comes out on Tuesday Sept 16 and is lvl 26. It would be nice to be able to get into the raid this week and see what its all about. This is the link for the clan Bungie : Clans : The Travellers Guard : Forum | Bungie.net We are an EST clan. Im on quite a bit (lvl21)

Feel free to add me on PSN as well. PSN: stinkyburnin

Ps. Im also looking to try and do some of the clan trophies and the ones for strike and raid. If youre into that.