How many summons did you get before you got a SR?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must have lucked out, because I got my first SR (and currently only SR) on my third day (no destiny orbs used). I don't think I even made it to 100 summons, I will mention I got my SR through Destiny Summon though. I bet the other guy that I got the SR with was pleased. :)

I must have lucked out, because I got my first SR (and currently only SR) on my third day (no destiny orbs used). I don't think I even made it to 100 summons, I will mention I got my SR through Destiny Summon though. I bet the other guy that I got the SR with was pleased. :)

I got two SR's on the same day through destiny summoning on the 2nd or third day :D As for using summoning stones, I have yet to pop a SR, I've only summoned 4 R's and I've probably summoned around 150-175 times.

How do i know that is is an SR spirit?

Also what do the mark U and UC mean which is next to the spirits?

There is a small icon to the upper left when viewing the spirit bubbles and on the spirit bio screen the rarity is to the right of their HP next to their element.

UC - Uncommon

What "SR" mean?:think:

SR = Super Rare

R = Rare

UC = Uncommon

C = Common

They're the ratings for rarity displayed for each spirit. Needless to say the SR spirits are far more powerful at the same level as a lower rarity spirit. Also, the max level cap for rare spirits is higher (C = lv 10, UC = lv 15, R = lv 20, SR = lv 25).

Edited by Guimace

SR = Super Rare

R = Rare

UC = Uncommon

C = Common

They're the ratings for rarity displayed for each spirit. Needless to say the SR spirits are far more powerful at the same level as a lower rarity spirit. Also, the max level cap for rare spirits is higher (C = lv 10, UC = lv 15, R = lv 20, SR = lv 25).

Thank you for ur information.:thumbsup:

Got greater blessing today so spent it farming orbs. Almost 50k white orbs now so here's hoping. Unless I get greater blessing again then will just keep farming lol

*edit* got greater blessing again ... farmin on a day off work ... gonna be crazy

Edited by mcmangone85