Rate the trophy difficulty  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_rating_na.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 0.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play this game since 26march 2014.

I voted 8,because there isnt Trophy Guide:(

No one made walkthrough about Destiny of Spirits:think:

It just came out over the past few days for America and Europe, and came out last week for Asia. I don't think someone could write up a guide for this in mere days.

If you play the game enough, most of the trophies will be attained through natural progression. Just make sure to rent spirits from other players often as well as utilize element strengths/weaknesses.

After 15 hours into the game I would say the game is not tough. I got all trophies except the gold and max level spirits.

The kicker is that the goal will require to clear all areas which by my estimates will lead to at least 100 hours (unless u buy spirits but even then u still have to lvl them up to have a chance to defeat the higher lvl area bosses). I have just cleared 50 areas and there's probably another 200 plus to go. So I will give a rating of 10 for grinding alone (not posted yet as I want to finish the game first).

How do you level Spirits up? Just through merging? Because I very rarely get Spirits as drops and grinding for 300 summon stones just to raise one Spirit one level is going to take a loooooonnnng time if I want that 100 Max Spirits trophy.

Yes, the only way is through merging. Also, when you have Blessing or Great Blessing, you'll be racking up Summoning Stones quite often. I get 550 in one battle sometimes on drops alone, not including the bonus for beating the battle. It's truly not that bad. I've only cleared 12 areas, and I'm sitting on 18k Summoning Stones, and keep it around 14K after spending, that way I'll always be sitting on a ton.

I should say it's nothing this game...the gold trophy i think its really difficault to get it. i guess u should use at least 150+ hours to clear all areas........

I've cleared about 55....and then I cant win....you should use lots of money to get imba heros....or time....

anyway. I give up to get all the trophies in this game....

How is it an 8 because there's no guide? None of the trophies are hidden or difficult to understand.

How is this getting 8s? Did none of you read the rules? Grinding and time consuming are NOT the same as difficult. None of these trophies take skill to get.

Voted 1.

Agreed.The game is VERY time consuming that doesnt make it hard

if time consuming was counted it i'd give it a 10 but since its not it cant be more than 1 or 2

After 15 hours into the game I would say the game is not tough. I got all trophies except the gold and max level spirits.

The kicker is that the goal will require to clear all areas which by my estimates will lead to at least 100 hours (unless u buy spirits but even then u still have to lvl them up to have a chance to defeat the higher lvl area bosses). I have just cleared 50 areas and there's probably another 200 plus to go. So I will give a rating of 10 for grinding alone (not posted yet as I want to finish the game first).

Are you serious?

A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;

Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.

Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

Do a lot of you not know how these threads operate?

Haven't voted yet but i'm thinking 1-2. Nothing too hard yet assuming you level your spirits and don't skip ahead to level 20 areas when you're only level 10.

A guide will clarify things, but isn't absolutely necessary for 100%. As long as you log in for 30 days straight you will all but stumble across the other trophies.

Those voting a 1 are just as bad as the people voting an 8. While you know the requirements, they're not exactly easy and definitely not a 1. Freeing all areas, besides being super, super time consuming, should be fairly hard - none of us know how high the levels will scale up, but I'm already having trouble with zone bosses that are Level 31 and I've only freed 4 zones. You shouldn't really vote until you see how high the levels go, because for all we know it could require several max level SR spirits.

Basically, just because the poll is up, you don't need to vote immediately :p Wait and see how it'll go, there's no need for gut reactions.

I voted a 1. It's not hard. Just think of it as a little more complicated Rock-Scissors-Paper game with mythological creatures/characters.

Time consuming? Yes! You'll prolly log more than 100 hours getting the silver and gold but still, it's fun. And that's my main reason for trophy huntin'. Fun. Plus, I can play this while I wait for things to load when I'm playing PS3 MP games :p

I don't think the trophy is very hard, just time consuming with the promise of "pay to win." Gave it a 6 just for the bother of time commitment.

:rofl:

Yes dude,I paid $29.99 to get spirit KNACK & Gravity Rush:rimshot:

Edited by LeeBunHien

This is going to be harder then you's think. I'm on my third zone and the bosses are already a lot higher level then my spirits. And you can't go back and farm stones or orb on the lower level enemies. It only gives me 16 of each which is just bullshit. It's going to take a very long time if you don't use real money. It was a fun but now the pay to win aspect of the game has come out and it's ruined it for me.

Maiku1. You have log 145 hours and your not even close to being done. To me, time equals difficulty.

Edited by fuzziezra