Spirit Trading List (Official Trading Thread)

terryfu

Since no one has really started playing this first, I'm gonna start this thread for people who wanna trade their spirits. Asian players would have it by now while by next week non-Asians will be able to join in the fun. While there is a trophy for completing 1 trade, we can still have fun hunting down other spirits.

If you want to see a list of Spirits, you can check out this site :

Destiny of Spirits Blog: Information

Trading In-Game Rules (so far as I know) :

1. You can only trade spirits from either normal summon (using summoning stones) or those bought with orbs (u can see the spirits has a small orb in.the top right corner)

2. Trading spirits will cost some Spirit Stones (a few hundred)

3. No Lvl restriction. Yes u can trade Lvl 20 spirit with a Lvl 1 spirit. However both spirits will revert to Lvl 1 after the trade.

To post your spirit for trade please put in the following information :

Spirit Name :

Lvl / Max Lvl :

Cost :

Element :

Rarity :

Atk :

Spd :

Skills (Optional) :

Example

http://senpaigamer.com/sites/default/files/news/sony/2013/06/13-destiny-of-spirits-2.jpg

Spirit Name : Izanami

Lvl : 15 / 70

Cost : 5.0

Element : Darkness

Rarity : SR - Super Rare

Atk : 270

Spd : 160

How to Trade (after Starting Game) :

Option 1 :

1. Select Communicate

2. Select Trade

3. Put the spirit you want to let go

4. If someone wants to trade with you they will send you a request.

5. Choose Accept or Refuse

Option 2 :

1. Select Friends

2. On the 1st tab will be your Friends List (within the game only). If you have none click on the 2nd Tab (with the Plus symbol) to send friends request.

3. Once you have some Friends check if they have the Trade symbol next to their name. If they have click on the Friend.

4. Select Trade.

5. A list of Spirits will appear. Select Request and choose a corresponding spirit to trade with.

6. If they accept, the trade will happen (there is a waiting time of about 4-5 hours which can be speed up by using Destiny Orbs).

Edited by terryfu

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man oh man, they've nerfed some spirits :( Salamander's battle skill used to be 2.00x damage, now it's 1.1x...................................I'm sure they are all nerfed from the beta. The Yellow Body spirit could carry you through tens of areas in the beta, but probably not now!

Edited by snakemaster7

:eek::eek::eek: That's Raid Boss territory HP, ridiculous. I can already tell just from tapping on a few areas around my base that battles are right off the bat harder way earlier on than in the beta. Pretty sad...

Can the OP edit the first post and let us know HOW to trade?

Go to Communications in the game, click on trade on the upper right, and choose the spirit you want to trade. It'll be up for basically anyone to make an offer. You can either send friend requests to people on here to more easily find them, look at their profile page to see what trades they have up, or you can search for people from the options menu.

What if you have a Wifi Vita and the only place you can get internet is your house? Does that mean you can't use this feature?

Yup, you have to travel a little. Just a few miles will net you a few. Yesterday I was a passenger, and had DoS loaded, and while we were moving I could connect here and there around town to quickly nab some spirits. Gotta have it loaded and be in the game (not the main menu) before you leave, though, to insure you get something in time (that is, if you're moving, because if you don't have it loaded, it takes more time to connect from the main menu first and what not, so it's best to get into the actual game before taking off).

Hi, everyone I started playing this game the first day it came out and found it to be very fun and addicting.

Anyways does anyone know if i should save all the Joker of Water and Fire i have saved up from the event.

And i'm very sad that i won't be able to get any of the Asia spirits especially since they have much prettier spirits.

I have quite a few rares saved up now and they're helping out a lot in the Event.

When i get home i'll post up somethings i have for trade. Stuck at school and no wifi for my vita. :(

Hi, everyone I started playing this game the first day it came out and found it to be very fun and addicting.

Anyways does anyone know if i should save all the Joker of Water and Fire i have saved up from the event.

And i'm very sad that i won't be able to get any of the Asia spirits especially since they have much prettier spirits.

I have quite a few rares saved up now and they're helping out a lot in the Event.

When i get home i'll post up somethings i have for trade. Stuck at school and no wifi for my vita. :(

If you want asian spirits, make asian friends (it's pretty easy as most of my friends in game are on the asian server and then initiate some trades.

If you want asian spirits, make asian friends (it's pretty easy as most of my friends in game are on the asian server and then initiate some trades.

Most of my friends are Asians, but i don't have anything i can trade yet, most of my Rares are needed for battling. I have around 10 Rares including Inti, will get the other 2 raid boss rares after i get home today.

Maxed almost all of them yesterday :D

Anyways i have at least 1 rare of each type. I kind of wish i spent my destiny orbs on increasing my party limit since i'm already going to reach max capacity.

Save the Joker spirits for when you max out a spirit that you like of the same element. You can merge the Joker to increase the level cap by a hefty amount ;) I have a water and fire one, they'll be with me for a while until I hit the cap with one of my SR's or R's.