2 Questions about Pro Desperate Escape.

Martain2

1. Does anybody know if the enemies in Desperate Escape on pro infinite re spawn or is it possible to kill them all if you take your time to stock up on items.

2. If two people play online on Desperate Escape from the very start till the end will both people unlock the trophy or just the person hosting?

I'm really struggling with pro on this and need as much help/info/advice as i can get.

1. Does anybody know if the enemies in Desperate Escape on pro infinite re spawn or is it possible to kill them all if you take your time to stock up on items.

2. If two people play online on Desperate Escape from the very start till the end will both people unlock the trophy or just the person hosting?

I'm really struggling with pro on this and need as much help/info/advice as i can get.

For your first question I'm not entirely sure but I believe that there is only a set number for most areas, I know its like this for the other difficulties but on my pro run we ran through it and didn't concentrate on killing everything. As for items its likely that you'll run out if you try to take everything out. Stocking up on items on Pro isn't very easy since the enemies take more shots to kill. Even if you concentrate on melee'ing them after shooting its tough to hold onto enough ammo, its dropped far less frequently and healing items far less.

For your second question it is possible to get the trophy for both player if they both start it together, either through invite or other means. ( I think you might have to start it with a live partner if you start a co op game either way but am not sure, only played through invite)

The pro gameplay was a great challenge but after several deaths on the last level, I finally completed it and got the trophy ! I did my walkthough on single player and I can tell you that the enemies DO NOT keep respawning. There is a set number of bad guys on each level and after you kill them, you can explore.

Good luck !