Glitching the last part of Desperate Escape

zfa985

First and foremost: READ through the guide, every single detail before you ask questions like: where is the roof, or why are the zombies still climbing up. And if you don't know where this part is..I bet you will soon enough.

This works 100% for any difficulty including professional and veteran

Steps:

This is where you start off after the cut-scene, climb up the ladder on the side (there are two ladders)

http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv125/az335/glitch1.jpg

This is just to show you the ladder on the other side of the blue container (you can climb either):

http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv125/az335/glitch2.jpg

Now just as the picture hinted, go straight across the wooden or rusty metal bridge and take a left :

http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv125/az335/glitch3.jpg

Break the two boxes that you see:

http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv125/az335/glitch4.jpg

The two colored circles are where you stand (DO NOT MOVE A SINGLE MUSCLE, and make sure you're ALL THE WAY IN the corner), my suggestion is that, whoever's standing on the red circle has to be holding a magnum/sniper rifle incase of the machine gun fat dude, or soldiers holding AKs on the other side spawns, you MUST kill those, or they will 2hit-ko you..

http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv125/az335/glitch5.jpg

VERY IMPORTANT: DO NOT SHOOT ANYONE THAT HAS NO THREAT. WHEN I SAY THREAT IT MEANS:

1.ANYBODY HOLDING A RANGED WEAPON. (Does not include the axe butcher, or the chainsaw)

2.ANYBODY THAT IS ALREADY ON THE PLATFORM THAT YOU'RE ON.

because if you hit people down below, they will start to climb up the ladder, and that is NOT good, especially the chainsaw.

So, leave the zombies down below alone, you really don't have to kill them, they can't climb up either.

PS: Sorry for the picture qualities, you're going to have to blame youtube.

credit:

stat17 from ps3trophies.com for pointing out the glitch

deflep9 for testing it out with me for a few times.

original post from stat17:

The very last part with the countdown, where you have to survive for the allotted time. If you climb on top of the building in the back that has the ammo inside of it, and move to the very back part of it with the two boxes. Break those two boxes and put whoever has the sniper in the corner next to the whole in the ceiling, and the other character in the corner next to that. This will cause most, not all, but most enemies including the harder ones (spiders, executioners, chainsaws, etc.) to jump up and down in the hole in the floor below you. They will just keep going in circles making it really easy to complete even if you are low on ammo. Use the sniper to take out the enemies that shoot at you from the communications tower, and watch the ladder on the left which should be the only place enemies come up top. As long as you do not move the enemies should just continue to walk around under the level. I personally used this strategy to get past veteran professional, but it does work on any difficulty.

Edited by zfa985

Yes, it works. I did it with mtek.

As the battle begin, if you play as Jill, the ladder is in front of you. Climb up, and in your right there are 3-4 hand grenade. Just grab it, across the wooden ramp, and stand in the corner on your left.

If your position is right, you can see the electricity transformer near in front of you when you face the turret majini.

Took me just under 2hrs to complete this but thought it was pretty fun on Pro. If you're having trouble with the glitch it is possible to do this on Professional pretty easily, even in single player. You don't even need that much ammo. Make sure to keep the rocket launcher, stay alive until the first red axe guy appears, take him out with the rl, and then just run around the whole perimeter until the timer runs out. Literally keep running in a circle, climb the ladder in the corner where the ammo is opposite the lift, run the length of the platform, drop down, rinse and repeat. Peazy :D

tmac if you want to run this coop hit me up (PSN: EdwardBrewer)

I could not get the glitch to work. Perhaps I was standing in the wrong spot. I broke the 2 crates on the roof top next to the hole in the roof but the zombies kept attacking me... Do you need to stand still and not fire at all ??

Anyways, I did finally complete my PRO run for my last trophy for this DLC. This area in PRO was kinda tricky.. I stayed in the broken walled area of the map ( across from the elevator door ) for most of the fight. Then with about 1:40 left on the 2nd timer, I ran to the little room ( below the area listed in the above glitch ).. I got the extra machine gun ammo and killed anyone left in my way... After about 30 times of getting killed by a stray flaming arrow at the last minute, I tried to stay out of site in the far corner by the extra machine gun ammo.. I found that if you stay there, you can see any and all zombies that are heading toward you and it gives you enough time to get your machine gun ready.. The magnum is a must for the bosses. I gave my A.I. partner, the extra hand gun and rifle...Seems like he liked to run out of ammo alot !!! Like I said, it took alot of tries but I did it.....My final time on PRO was 1 hour and 19 minutes but I was only looking to get my last trophy... Now I can focus on Bad Co 2 and God of War 3 next week.

Good luck on YOUR PRO run.......

jesus christ, VETRAN difficulty is hard enough, god knows what PROFESSIONAL mode is like! chainsaw guys after chainsaw guys! i found professional on the mail game easy but this, is a whole new level lol

You foud it easy maybe because you have infinite rocket laucher

That way story mode is very easy

In DE you dont have it :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i need this done on professional mode since i havent done it on veteran yet so if anyone can play this on professional mode i'll gladly be happy about it :)

also if i play this on professional mode online do i unlock professional mode for this? or do i have to play veteran mode to get it unlocked for me?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 6 months later...