Desperate Escape End Section On Pro tips

zfa985

well. i have 2 hints.

1. try to get a sniper and shoot the men who are firing rockets with turret in the head.

2. also try to pull zombies. run fast to turret and kill all zombies. i did this on amateur (must try it on proffesional). i killed (by pulling and running fast to turret. turret with ladder) more then 40 zombies without hitting. all the ammo they dropped really helped me alot.

3. i don't known if this is a bug. but if the agitator spawns you find a magnum in the beginning area. and a sniper where you first come the chainsaw. it helped alot that sniper and magnum. if agitator don't spawn. you find hand grenades (in first area) and shotgun. if found the first way easier.

4. sometimes a majini is dropping a key. then you find also a magnum and a sniper. if you found the first key in a safe. its shotgun and hand grenade

5. i am wondering if you can kill reapers with turret

I will try the hide in the house on pro listed above. I tried for about 2 hrs last night to complete the last level on pro.. The rest of the game was a challenge but do-able.. This last 1 minute on the last level had me super pissed last night.. I would always get killed by a phantom flaming arrow that came from NOWHERE!!! I got the plat. for the game last year but this last level of DLC on pro is more than a good challenge.. Hard to believe that I would worry about this last silver trophy that much when I have Bad Company 2 just waiting to be played..

My playthrough was OK until the last 2 chainsaw guys came out.. It seems like the glitch with the arrows came after they appeared.

Hid in the house but we ended up getting the set that had 3 chainsaw guys and two gatling gun guys instead of the executioners and reapers. The chainsaw guys come in through the door one after the other but you should be able to take them out with a magnum and a shotgun, then the gatlings tend to drop in from the hole in the roof so we tried to drop grenades and flashes on them. The second gatling came in from the door though. We also used a mine on the second gatling. We actually both stood at the wall across from the door and then one of us would occasionally look up and try to pop any enemies trying to drop in, you usually could see their shadow before they drop. Took probably over an hour for us to get it but we pulled it off, barely.

Edited by snake2410

I finally completed my PRO run for my last trophy for this DLC. This area in PRO was kinda tricky.. I stayed in the broken walled area of the map ( across from the elevator door ) for most of the fight. Then with about 1:40 left on the 2nd timer, I ran to the little room ( below the area listed in the above glitch ).. I got the extra machine gun ammo and killed anyone left in my way... After about 30 times of getting killed by a stray flaming arrow at the last minute, I tried to stay out of site in the far corner by the extra machine gun ammo.. I found that if you stay there, you can see any and all zombies that are heading toward you and it gives you enough time to get your machine gun ready.. The magnum is a must for the bosses. I gave my A.I. partner, the extra hand gun and rifle...Seems like he liked to run out of ammo alot !!! Like I said, it took alot of tries but I did it.....My final time on PRO was 1 hour and 19 minutes but I was only looking to get my last trophy... Now I can focus on Bad Co 2 and God of War 3 next week.

Good luck on YOUR PRO run.......

• 4 weeks later...

OMG i just did it with the AI on pro and let me tell you it is the hardest trophy that I have got yet. This trophy makes you feel good after you get it because you have to earn it. I just have 1 tip for you guys, Run run and run on the last section after you kill the gatling gun guy.

Hi

I think the best place is above the elevator.

You have to shoot Majinis who try to climb to the left (one shot and they fall).

Maybe one with a fire crossbow above and some more on the right path.

No worries about being hit in the back.

Due to the small area, when you're hit severely, you're partner can ressucite you quickly.

The problem is when both are hit in the same time, it happens sometimes.

When boss come out and jump to reach you, hit him point blank in the head with the shotgun then melee him.

With luck, maybe your AI partner melee him to follow but it's really exceptional. Keep doing that till death.

The two waves of chainsaw guys is "easier" except the one who get up berserk after "dying"

(run to the other side and shot at him, then keep back above the elevator).

For the last Red Chaingun Guy, same as previous.

He's a bit tougher but it can be done.

Not to mention that your partner AI is a bit retarded...

It takes me several tries to succeed that (and luck too I guess), and yes, on pro mode, it's hard.

Edited by DEDEURM

• 3 years later...
The way I did it was stand inside the house with my partner, and spam ur gun and spam the heal...

steps:

1.right off the start run to the house, (you might need to save Josh first) but don't go through the door, go through the side entrance where there is no door.

Reason to stay in house: no rockets, no butcher, no suprises

2.have Josh with shotgun stand below the crack on the roof (facing the door),have Jill stand at the opposite corner (with the shelf) facing Josh.

have Jill protect whatever zombie going to drop on Josh, and Josh aimming at the door. With this method the enemies will always come through the door not the side entrance. And the axe butcher guy will be stuck outside.

3. At 1:30 - 2:00 mark, the mutant will come in through the door...

I know this is an old thread, but this is the same tactic that I used to complete DE on Professional with the AI.

I was going to make a topic about it, but found it had already been posted, so I figured it was worth giving a bump if anyone has difficulties with this.

I had been trying to hold my ground in the little corner nearby and it worked decently, but I could never quite get there. Then I thought I'd hole up in that little house and I was pleasantly surprised to see that the executioner was stuck outside. With this tactic I succeeded on my second try without using any health cans. (I was careless during my first try.)

Like OP said there are 3 entrances. A red door, an 'open doorway' and the hole in the roof. If done correctly, no enemy will ever enter through that side doorway. So all you need is one person aiming at what comes through the roof and the other aiming at the red door.

If you do it solo with the AI, you'll need to cover everything of course, so it's best to stand in the corner underneath the hole in the roof. You'll be able to see enemies come through the door and the roof.

I did it differently at step 3 though, when the Bug-like enemy appears. Instead of running away I would just stay in the house and blast away at the thing with my shotgun. Mind you both me and AI Josh had a shotgun, you might not be so lucky. But if you have two shotguns the bugs don't stand a chance.

Josh also had a MP5, which he was using for the other enemies. I would take it away when I thought the bugs would appear to make sure he used the shotgun on them. Afterwards I gave it back to him. Just to make sure he had enough shotgun ammo for the bugs!

P.S.: I only ever had executioners and bugs as bosses. I'm not sure if it's possible for chainsaw guys to appear at the end, but if it is, then I don't know what they'll do if you're inside the house.

Edited by Aruberikku

• 2 years later...

I found the AI very effective on Professional. I breezed through the game because the AI partner stays close and revives quickly.

For the last section on pro, climb up to the top by the elevator. There were tons of majini guys, so I shotgunned them as they ran to me. Pretty soon the chaingun guy came, and I placed proximities near the place you jump up there. I then ran around the map in a circle, damaging the chaingun guy until I killed him. Then, it became a breeze. The chaingun guys keep following you. If one seems to get in your path, go in the opposite direction (ie counterclockwise instead of clockwise). If you kill nothing, no more monsters spawn. The roof was very empty, in fact. The more you kill, the more spawns. Killing everything is extremely risky, so just run around in a circle until the time is up.

• 4 years later...

If you're in the building when the agitator and his body guards come out at the end, get out and run across the map. Keep a rocket launcher handy for mini gun guys in the building. And it is a major advantage to start the fight with the magnum.

In the room stay over the hole in the roof except for when minigun guy spawn... wait 5 seconds then cross to other side of room so mini gun guy drops through the hole in the roof instead of on your head. Blast him away from across the room.