Co-Op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

Neo-Phyxius

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting2.png

Co-op Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

Edited by Terminator
Turning into a proper boosting thread.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i complete it tomorrow with friend. i can say its really hard. just finish it on veteran. very very hard. i am waiting on the trophie guide but i dont find the agitator messengers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiBZ8iiyT34&feature=player_embedded]YouTube- ãƒã‚¤ã‚ªãƒã‚¶ãƒ¼ãƒ‰5 扇動者ã®å ´æ‰€ Resident Evil5 Agitator majini Locations[/ame]

Edited by zfa985

Well, i need help beating the dlc in veteran and pro. My psn is Kleppinger, thanks in advance!

Downloaded this afternoon, haven't played it yet so looking for a coop partner for run through/trophy hunt. Looking to have a seesion on this tonight; any difficulty cool with me, but from skimming this thread maybe start on Normal and work up. Mercenaries coop would be good too. PSN: EdwardBrewer

looking to boost professional or veteran. only add me if you are competent and know what the hell youre doing please.

ive tried this with 2 people now and they both kept getting killed and didnt know where the hell to go.

Hey, I am interested in teaming up with someone who has unlocked Professional and has a mic. Send me a message on the PSN with some reference to this thread or game.

EDIT: Hey, all. Completed this today with G_Cullen. Thanks for the help. 100% once again.

Edited by Shadeykk00

Been going through this today up to veteran so far and looking for someone to run pro with for the 100%. I'll be on from 11pm GMT tonight or most of tomorrow. No mic, but I was top 20 pro leaderboard last year until the checkpoint glitch kicked in, so yeah I know how to run ;)

Hit me up PSN: EdwardBrewer

Looking for a partner to do a quick veteran then professional runthrough, or straight to professional if you've unlocked it. I tried to solo veteran but the AI is terrible, what part of follow me and keep running around don't they understand? "Hey i think i'm gonna just stand there and let the chainsaw guy kill me" <end rant>

Lookin for a partner to beat Desperate Escape on Vet and Pro. Let's make this short and sweet!

EDIT: Got it done with billyballs. Now I NEVER wanna do this again. Sorry to anyone else, the offer is closed!

Edited by SnapGW

• 2 weeks later...