XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > D (PS3) > Demon's Souls

Old 02-14-2011, 10:36 PM   #1 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default how many plats has this game?

how many plats are their for this game? i lend my game a few days ago to my friend and he decided to buy it and play together. my friend showed today look i have 2 demon souls in my trophy list. i know their is an asian plat and usa and a european plat. but is it possible the normal version and special version are different too in plats? he have normal version and i have phantom edition. just wanna know if their still 3 or if their 4 (usa,europe,asia,phantom). its always possible he has an us version but i highly doubt it.

ff14 playing time. 80* hours. logging in time: 50 hours. *estimate
luckyegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 03:36 AM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Gold   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyegg View Post
how many plats are their for this game? i lend my game a few days ago to my friend and he decided to buy it and play together. my friend showed today look i have 2 demon souls in my trophy list. i know their is an asian plat and usa and a european plat. but is it possible the normal version and special version are different too in plats? he have normal version and i have phantom edition. just wanna know if their still 3 or if their 4 (usa,europe,asia,phantom). its always possible he has an us version but i highly doubt it.

Why would Phantom edition be any different in the first place?
Old 02-15-2011, 12:43 PM   #3 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leowtyx View Post
Why would Phantom edition be any different in the first place?
well you never know with demon souls. its probably the most plats in 1 game their is at the moment. but he must have an us version. but its really strange how he got it in our store. our store dont import games out of usa. my guess is a trophy whore imported it out of usa and sold it to the store when he had plat. it was a second hand game. meaning it is a game a costumer sold and the store sell again to lower price

ff14 playing time. 80* hours. logging in time: 50 hours. *estimate
luckyegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:10 AM   #4 (permalink)

Does the us version have a different list from the uk? I started it on the us version and now want to play on the eu servers.
HighSpeedDirtUk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:32 AM   #5 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Bronze   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

yeah i have someone on my friends list that actually has 3 plats for demon souls

credit to Trinkitty for the gorgeous signature
NO BLANK FRIENDS REQUESTS ACCEPTED

Trophy Hunter League / PS3 RPG Leaderboard / FGC
xTSx Kezza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:48 AM   #6 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Demon's Souls
Available in:
Japan/Asia
Europe
All other regions
So it's 3 Plats, 1 for Japan/Asia, 1 for Europe (UK f.e.) and 1 for all other regions (f.e. US).
nimrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:50 AM   #7 (permalink)

looks like il stick to the us version then. Not got the time to plat it twice and cant have a list of trophys at 5% lol. That would drive me nuts
HighSpeedDirtUk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:07 PM   #8 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Bronze   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

would it not work if u plat one version have the saved game on ur system and put another version disc in would the plat not unlock without actually playing the game, personally i think this would be cheating :P

credit to Trinkitty for the gorgeous signature
NO BLANK FRIENDS REQUESTS ACCEPTED

Trophy Hunter League / PS3 RPG Leaderboard / FGC
xTSx Kezza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 03:46 PM   #9 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Gold   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyegg View Post
well you never know with demon souls. its probably the most plats in 1 game their is at the moment. but he must have an us version. but its really strange how he got it in our store. our store dont import games out of usa. my guess is a trophy whore imported it out of usa and sold it to the store when he had plat. it was a second hand game. meaning it is a game a costumer sold and the store sell again to lower price
Phantom Edition only sold in EU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTSx Kezza View Post
would it not work if u plat one version have the saved game on ur system and put another version disc in would the plat not unlock without actually playing the game, personally i think this would be cheating :P
Treat them like seperate games.
Old 02-18-2011, 04:20 PM   #10 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTSx Kezza View Post
No, they got different savegames.
nimrod is offline   Reply With Quote