how many plats has this game?

Hogger

how many plats are their for this game? i lend my game a few days ago to my friend and he decided to buy it and play together. my friend showed today look i have 2 demon souls in my trophy list. i know their is an asian plat and usa and a european plat. but is it possible the normal version and special version are different too in plats? he have normal version and i have phantom edition. just wanna know if their still 3 or if their 4 (usa,europe,asia,phantom). its always possible he has an us version but i highly doubt it.

how many plats are their for this game? i lend my game a few days ago to my friend and he decided to buy it and play together. my friend showed today look i have 2 demon souls in my trophy list. i know their is an asian plat and usa and a european plat. but is it possible the normal version and special version are different too in plats? he have normal version and i have phantom edition. just wanna know if their still 3 or if their 4 (usa,europe,asia,phantom). its always possible he has an us version but i highly doubt it.

Why would Phantom edition be any different in the first place?

Why would Phantom edition be any different in the first place?

well you never know with demon souls. its probably the most plats in 1 game their is at the moment. but he must have an us version. but its really strange how he got it in our store. our store dont import games out of usa. my guess is a trophy whore imported it out of usa and sold it to the store when he had plat. it was a second hand game. meaning it is a game a costumer sold and the store sell again to lower price

well you never know with demon souls. its probably the most plats in 1 game their is at the moment. but he must have an us version. but its really strange how he got it in our store. our store dont import games out of usa. my guess is a trophy whore imported it out of usa and sold it to the store when he had plat. it was a second hand game. meaning it is a game a costumer sold and the store sell again to lower price

Phantom Edition only sold in EU.

would it not work if u plat one version have the saved game on ur system and put another version disc in would the plat not unlock without actually playing the game, personally i think this would be cheating :p

Treat them like seperate games.

3 versions with 3 seprerate trophy lists but still the same amount of trophies titles and descriptions etc: 1. Asian 2. European 3. Japanese

thanks for saying. but still there is something strange going on. i compared trophies to look if we have the same versions. and according to his trophy list he only has 1 demon souls. this cant be true. 1 of the demon souls he had was mine demon souls i lend to him but still only 1 game shows up in his list. (and in his trophy collection i see 2 demon souls). he dont sync very much but yesterday his trophies where updated. (and i only see his trophies from the version he buyed. not mine. while he clearly earned around 11 procent on my demon souls) very strange

thanks for saying. but still there is something strange going on. i compared trophies to look if we have the same versions. and according to his trophy list he only has 1 demon souls. this cant be true. 1 of the demon souls he had was mine demon souls i lend to him but still only 1 game shows up in his list. (and in his trophy collection i see 2 demon souls). he dont sync very much but yesterday his trophies where updated. (and i only see his trophies from the version he buyed. not mine. while he clearly earned around 11 procent on my demon souls) very strange

You see 3 trophy icons, if not, hes glitched.

EVERY GAME has ONLY ONE platinum so what you talking about is crazy .... lol

Not exactly.

1., Chinese-English, and Japanese ( Asian ) has same Platinum.

2., US ( NA ) version and

3., EU version.

They have released these with different covers and nobody can mix them.

So this is 3 platinum.

if you count games like that ....EVERY GAME RELEASED has 3 platinums ....but they arent one game they are DIFFERENT GAMES if you import all those games ....(which no one in their right mind would do ever) you'd have to get every platinum for each version ....who does that lol NOBODY ....silliest question ive ever seen on here ....

EACH GAME HAS ONE PLATINUM! ...."How many platinums does this game have?" SERIOUSLY?! good lord lol

if you count games like that ....EVERY GAME RELEASED has 3 platinums ....but they arent one game they are DIFFERENT GAMES if you import all those games ....(which no one in their right mind would do ever) you'd have to get every platinum for each version ....who does that lol NOBODY ....silliest question ive ever seen on here ....

EACH GAME HAS ONE PLATINUM! ...."How many platinums does this game have?" SERIOUSLY?! good lord lol

This game has 3 platinum, and not all game have 3 platinum.

Edited by leowtyx

Actually they are not different games, they are the same game from different regions. If they were different games then one would be Demon's Souls and the other would be Trinity Universe or something to that effect, THAT is what different games means.

if my question is silly dont comment then. no need to bash me for asking a question. like you say i would never import games to get multiply plats. but an usfriend want send an us version. i wont refuses gifts. oblivious this game has 3 platinums. or look at the comment 1 post above. pretty much what hes saying

edit: anywah the fact that trophy hunters wanna plat a game 3 time has nothing to do with THIS topic. i just asked how many plats this game had. i have no an answer and this thread can be closed in my opinion

Edited by Hogger