Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 08-05-2010, 02:00 PM   #21
dralith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padraig_81 View Post
Great Thread.

I bought the game a few days ago and I'm really enjoying it.

But I also have two questions regarding the WT (as I would like to complete them in my first playthrough).

1.) The same question as 'dralith' (because I can't see the reply to that): Will the NPCs appear in PWWT after I killed them in BP form in PBWT?

2.) After getting PBWT do I have to kill the BP and the Primeval Demon in one run? Because if I return to the Nexus the WT will change and the BP/PD won't be there anymore, am I right? And what of the last remaining (Arch-)Demon? Can I return to the Nexus before attempting to kill it?

Thx in advance.
1.) I have confirmed that the NPC does appear in PWWT even if you kill their BP in PBWT.

2.) Yes, you have to kill the BP and the Primeval Demon both without returning to the Nexus. If you don't then the one you did not kill will not be there when you return and you won't be able to push the world to PWWT because the bosses alone won't be enough (plus you will miss out on either the BP drop or the Colorless Demon's Soul from the Primeval)
Old 08-08-2010, 05:03 PM   #22
Biggs

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

bump

this needs stickied its some of the most useful stuff towards plat in this game
Biggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:40 AM   #23
jarvis-f5

Default first time

im about to pick this up for the time and it seems like an extremely complicated platinum. im gonna just play and then hopefully this will make alot more sense to me. ill report back on how my first playthrough goes
Old 08-13-2010, 04:18 PM   #24
dancingmind

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award

Hi a couple questions. It is a lot to take in at first but once you get through a lot of the game it begins to make sense. But here arises the problem:

I have beat all bosses but the blue dragon and whoever is left in 1-4 (i have managed to not be spoilt as of yet). So is it impossible to bring PBWT to PWWT by just eliminating the BP and the Primevil demon. Do you need to beat one of the main arch demons too?

Baring that being impossible is it worth trying or should i just wait till playthrough 3 (when things start to level out difficulty wise)
Old 08-13-2010, 05:43 PM   #25
angelluz

Send a message via MSN to angelluz

hi, yesterday i try that, boletarian palace PBWT, i just kill BP Miralda (dont port to nexus) and i run all the way to 1-3 1-4 to kill the primeaval demon, i port to nexus and my world tendency was PWWT, hope that helps xD cya

angelluz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 05:41 AM   #26
dancingmind

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award

Didn't work for me. Not for world 1 or 2. I am getting my PWCT up big time so that's good nuff for this playthrough i guess.... world will have to wait.

Also each primeevil dropped the colorless so that was nice.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:22 PM   #27
Tensei

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

here is a big note, if you get pwwt or pbwt and sing in to PSN the world tendency will change to the online average tendency(normal whit tendency)
i read it in my strategy guide for this game, and i can confirm it is true

Last edited by Tensei; 08-23-2010 at 10:15 PM.
Tensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 04:03 PM   #28
themaniac27

I have a question if I hit a named NPC with anything then use poison/Death cloud will I still have a character shift or do they absoultely can't die from poison/Death.
themaniac27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:14 AM   #29
dahem_kh_ff

Quote:
From Pure Black To Pure White (requires having at least one boss alive):

* Find and kill the named NPC Black Phantom of the world:
o Boletarian Palace, (1-1): Miralda
o Stonefang Tunnel (2-2): Scircir
o Tower of Latria (3-1): Rydell
o Shrine of Storms (4-1): Satsuki
o Valley of Defilement (5-2): Selen
* Without returning to The Nexus, kill the Primeval Demon

so i kill miralda then i kill the boletaria primeval demon without going back to the nexus then i got back to the nexus and do the same in 2 , 3 , 4 and 5

after that i kill the last bosses (false king , dragon god ....etc...)

then ill have a pure white world tendency right ?
dahem_kh_ff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 04:38 AM   #30
deadbluesky

Hi !!!

I need the friends ring or help to get in the pure white tendency and some stone for weapon upgrade, its been a while the last iv play but i want the platinium of this game.... i think im in my game+++, i dont remember my Soul level !!! so my psn is Deadbluesky666 ....thanks in advance for everyone who wanna help !!!

Tags
character tendency, demon's souls, faq, guide, primeval demon, pure black, pure white, tendency, world tendency