Item/Weapon Trading Thread

Jay_Slim

I figured there would be a thread about this now.

Anyway, I know you can trade items online so I was going to see if anyone had an extra Pure Darkmoon Stone they wanted to trade for something. My character is a girl so I can't use lot of the the good armor that I've picked up, like King Dorans. I also have extra rings.

Well if you're interested, just PM me here. I've been playing offline for DS.

Edited by Jay_Slim

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if your level 100 or less than the level gap is only 10 levels but once you become higher level the gap is increased one of my characters level 200 has joined with players 20 levels higher.

The above figures are estimates as no official gap has been announced.

Anyone thinking about trading weapons temporarily for the trophies should back up their save via the system settings-backup utility in XMB. It backs up the PS3 HD, including locked save files.

That way, if something weird happens with connections, or someone outright rips you off, you have a backup of your toon and/or important items.

Well, I got my clearstone weapon done...but I doubt anyone seriously needs help with that :p

When I get one of the harder purestones - which I will use to make a weapon - I'll probably come on here to brag/offer mercy. Which ones are the rare ones? I already know that Bladestone is the infamous one.

I think I may have come up with an idea to get the platinum in less than four playthroughs.

The only demon soul you need to use four times is the Maiden in Black's.

Lets say you acquire this demon soul and back up your save. Now you can invite/summon a friend to join you and give him the Maiden in Black demon soul. Now that your friend has the demon soul, restore your old save.

If it works like I think it will, the Maiden in Black will be back in your inventory, but your friend will have it as well. Repeat. I guess this would be similar to RE5's exploit with the Eggs.

Anyone try this or think it will work?

I think I may have come up with an idea to get the platinum in less than four playthroughs.

The only demon soul you need to use four times is the Maiden in Black's.

Lets say you acquire this demon soul and back up your save. Now you can invite/summon a friend to join you and give him the Maiden in Black demon soul. Now that your friend has the demon soul, restore your old save.

If it works like I think it will, the Maiden in Black will be back in your inventory, but your friend will have it as well. Repeat. I guess this would be similar to RE5's exploit with the Eggs.

Anyone try this or think it will work?

I think you mean Maiden Astraea?

You only need 1 Maiden in Blacks Soul.

Although you need 4 of Pureblood Demon's (Maiden Astraea) Soul AND 4 of Yellow Demon's (Old Monk) Soul for a platinum.

I just got the Foe's Ring which completes my set of all the rings. IF someone needs some rings, this is what I'm looking for:

I'm looking to trade for a pure Moonlight stone, or Darkmoon stone.

If someone has the Bladestone weapon I could "borrow" for five seconds, that would be great too.

Soul Level 180 ish

UPDATE

I have the Bladestone weapon and the rings that I can trade now. All I need is the Darkmoonstone, Marrowstone, and Moonlight Stone.

I'm not interested in keeping your weapon, just for trophy purposes.

Edited by Jay_Slim

Looking for someone with Blueblood sword for the weapon trophy. I have rest of the weapons needed for it, but that.

So if someone would be kind enough to drop it for me for the trophy or if they want to get the trophy and are missing weapons other then blueblood sword I'll gladly help out.

Soul lvl is around lv125.

Also I'd be great to find someone to do those stones trophies =/ Im trying to get a few of my friends to pool all the stones together so we can make +10/+5 weapons of each stones n pass them around for trophies ^_^

note: feel free to add me on PSN and you can compare trophise. The ps3trophycard isnt updating for some reason.

Atm, running my New Game ++ ^^

I'll update this later when i can get a checklist for my trophies.

I do have Rogue's trophy (all rings), and a few +10/+5 weapon trophies

Edited by skv007

i would love to trade people to get the trophys. here is what i need. i have everything but these.

bladestone wepon

morrow wepon

phosporescent pole

brand

Istarelle

blind

friendship ring

Intanity catalyst.

i have everything else so if u wanna trade hit me up i'm sl 199 and on the fourth play throu

psn id POOPY_DIAPER

Edited by poopy

i am in the long midst of farming for pure bladestone...

i also need puremoonlight/pure darkstone/spiderstone/chunks of mercury/marrowstone/bladestone/chunks of greystone

and Bramd weapon

i have all rings and the other weapons/crafts complete

i am soul level 138 atm... if you would like to trade let me know or send me a friend invite on PSN (same name)

keep in mind we don't have to trade... just hold the items till trophies pop and then can give them back if anyone can help me i'll be glad to help out others in return

Hi i really need the moonlightstone trophy i am SL:140 and i just need to hold the weapon for a few sec to get the trophy and so does a friend of mine. we both have almost all the other weapons so if anybody needs them and has a close soul level and the moon weapon i would be grateful if you could help us out. :D

PSN-ID: MrDuarte