Did I just mess up my shot at Blue Dragon?

UrsusPrime

Hi guys, been playing through this game and I'm finally coming towards the end stage (sorta), but I have a few important questions that are really stressing me out. If anyone could provide me with concrete answers, that'd be great.

1. I inadvertently killed Miralda super early on not really knowing her purpose at the time, making my W1 Pure White. If I read the roadmap correctly, am I to believe that Blue Dragon will never spawn for me now? I really don't wanna have to start over or NG+ for him...

2. I really want to leave Old King Doran's 'test of strength' until after beating the blue dragon. Will he still be there if I do blue dragon first?

3. How hard will I be making it for myself, if I kill Biorr for Mephisto, before the blue dragon fight? (I already claimed the Pure Clearstone from him). I'm kinda worried I'll mess up and Biorr will get his butt kicked there, leaving me without a 'target' for Mephisto's sidequests.

Anyway thanks for taking the time to read (and hopefully answer those fears). I'm terrified of continuing my game further, until I know I'm not gonna mess up!

Edited by UrsusPrime

The Blue Dragon always appears in 1-4. You have to run past his flames and then soul ray him from underneath for twenty minutes.

Old King Doran is in the Mausoleum with the Demonbrandt . If you didn't get the mausoleum key from Ostrava then you can get it pretty quickly in newgame+ by just killing the whiny little creampuff ponce in 1-1.