Platinum Experts: Question on playthroughs

pslayer666

Guys, I have a question concerning the number of playthroughs needed for the platinum.

I skimmed through the guides here and got a bit overwhelmed by the amount of information and details in them, so I was wondering if I played the game once without paying much attention to world tendencies and character tendencies etc, so I could just, you know, enjoy the game for what it is.... would that affect my quest for a platinum later on?

I'd rather just play the game once and get more familiar with it and its concepts rather than struggling to understand all this info thrown at me atm. :p

What do you guys think?

Thanx!!! :D

To play legit requires 4 playthroughs (damn you Old Monk).

You can obtain the plat injust one playthrough with trading and duping.

My advice, play the game and enjoy it. Avoid duping on your first new game, it makes it easy mode. This is still the best souls game imho, and it was even better when it was more populated.

Playing the game to simply enjoy it will in no way mess with how many attempts it takes to finish it though. I would however recommend getting the Old King tropby outof the way before ng+.

I'd rather just play the game once and get more familiar with it and its concepts rather than struggling to understand all this info thrown at me atm. :p

What do you guys think?

Thanx!!! :D

Do that.

The worst that can happen is that you have to start a new Char to make 1-2 Trophies regarding WT/CT easier.

But because of how NG/NG+ works, you can do all Trophies just fine (it will just take a bit longer).

Much more fun tho. :dance:

Do that.

The worst that can happen is that you have to start a new Char to make 1-2 Trophies regarding WT/CT easier.

But because of how NG/NG+ works, you can do all Trophies just fine (it will just take a bit longer).

Much more fun tho. :dance:

Yeah!!! Game is kicking my arse big time, but I can't really complain!!!

I think it's phenomenal. I can't believe I've been sitting on this for so long without playing it.

Now I'll have to get the other Souls games too :lol:

I would echo what everyone else has said. Relax and enjoy your first run. You know why? The game is so awesome that once you get a hang of what is going on with it, your not going to have any problems wanting to play it through again.

As for the other Souls games, definitely get the first Dark Souls. That is my favorite of the Souls series, followed very close by this one. As for Dark Souls 2...meh. I didn't enjoy it at all. That's just my opinion, however. You might love it. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...