**Request removed.**

DeGarmo2

Ok, so what's this all about? Good question. First, a quick introduction. I've never been into action-RPG style game and had never played Demon's Souls, DS1 or DS2, but for whatever reasons, I've recently been itching to try DS2. Instead, I realized I got Demon's Souls years ago on PS+ and decided to finally try it. Interestingly enough, I got hooked even tho I dup-glitched (to save hours of farming). After my first 6 hour session, I was hooked and set my sights on the platinum. I've been using this site and another site to help me along the way and finally last night, I got the Friend's Ring, and the Foe's Ring quickly followed. Then the Pure Darkmoonstone which eluded me in my first playthru. Lastly, was the dreaded Pure Bladestone. I've farmed for it 3-4 times at a couple hours each. Luckily, I got it last night in the secret passageway after about 45 minutes of trying.

Anyways, what was that about "I'm here to help"? Well.. I am very appreciative of this and the other site helping me get the platinum, that I am willing to help others now. I am setting up a SL1 character with pretty much every item in the game, including most importantly, the elusive Pure Bladestone. I also have the 200,000 Soul, for those low level toons who wanna boost very fast. As far as I know, I have every other item in the game except for the stupid Old Monk's Head Collar but if I can find an online game, I hope to have that soon.

My VERY long-winded point is: If anyone needs any item in the game, feel free to respond to this or msg me on PSN: DeGarmo2 (please mention Demon's Souls or DS or something tho lol). My character will be level 1 but I'll have millions of souls.. Enough to level up to 500 or so. I'll keep the original save file on PS+ online storage so that after I level up, I can restore the save and go back to level 1.

I don't require anything in trade (altho if you have the Old Monk's Head Collar, I'd appreciate it). I don't know how long or how often I'll do this or if I'll get a lot of requests, but I definitely want to help the community out.

I'm still setting it all up (I have to trade between 2 accounts to lower accounts) but I expect it to all be done by Sunday night at the latest. I will update this post with my progress probably early Sunday and I'll confirm important items I'm missing (if anything other than the Collar).

I'll definitely take you up on this! I'd like to at least get a Pure Bladestone, maybe even a few unique weapons to make my last play-through a little easier.

My PSN ID is the same as my username. I'll send you a friend's request with a note.

I'm SL 144 and on the US servers.