XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 09-30-2011, 05:56 PM   #1
Kingofdarkness

Send a message via Yahoo to Kingofdarkness
Default Wtf!!!!!!!!

Howdy folks? It's been along time sense I've been on here, and i've got a little problem I need answered. This problem will also expalin why the title is WTF, but enough yapping on to the point. By the way I'm typing this on my cellphone, anyways. My internet has been off for awhile its still not up cause I have to catch the bill up, but anyways I had 100% platinum in DS back in 2010. Now in 2011 I re-buy it from my uncle for 10$. So anyways I come home and put the game in and start playing, and before I beat the first boss I stop to check my trophy list. Now here comes the WTF! Part. When I check my trophy list it says DS 0%?????. So im like okay, wtf I guess it couldn't get my actual trophy information by me not being online, and by DS checking trophy information. So I continue to play because.i figured the trophies wouldnt unlock again by me already having platinum, and it was already on the servers........WRONG. After beating the first boss which took 3 mins, DING trophy popped, and again WTF. So I call up my uncle and have him compare games to check and see if it still shows up as 100% platinum and he said it does. So.bb I said thats cool, maybe once I get back online it'll show up correctly again. Sooo, can anyone shed some light on the situation? Cause im scared to keep playing and unlocking trop hi ies again, because of getting back online and it updating and changing to 1%.
Old 09-30-2011, 06:20 PM   #2
UndeadSavoir

DONT PANIC.....your account just needs to sync with the playstation servers again once you do you will be perfectly fine
Old 09-30-2011, 07:21 PM   #3
Kingofdarkness

Send a message via Yahoo to Kingofdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadSavoir View Post
DONT PANIC.....your account just needs to sync with the playstation servers again once you do you will be perfectly fine
Thanks man, I hope so. If not a random person at walmart will get assassinated,lol.
Old 09-30-2011, 09:09 PM   #4
Tostigroover

Or maybe you got a different version of the game back? Japanese, North American and European copies of the game have separate trophy sets. Which is why some people have three Demon's Souls platinum trophies.

But if not, UndeadSavior's suggestion is probably what's going on here.

Check out my free music. I've done a Final Fantasy I and II remix: One, Two, Battle!

Tostigroover is offline   Reply With Quote