Wtf!!!!!!!!

Kingofdarkness

Howdy folks? It's been along time sense I've been on here, and i've got a little problem I need answered. This problem will also expalin why the title is WTF, but enough yapping on to the point. By the way I'm typing this on my cellphone, anyways. My internet has been off for awhile its still not up cause I have to catch the bill up, but anyways I had 100% platinum in DS back in 2010. Now in 2011 I re-buy it from my uncle for 10$. So anyways I come home and put the game in and start playing, and before I beat the first boss I stop to check my trophy list. Now here comes the WTF! Part. When I check my trophy list it says DS 0%?????. So im like okay, wtf I guess it couldn't get my actual trophy information by me not being online, and by DS checking trophy information. So I continue to play because.i figured the trophies wouldnt unlock again by me already having platinum, and it was already on the servers........WRONG. After beating the first boss which took 3 mins, DING trophy popped, and again WTF. So I call up my uncle and have him compare games to check and see if it still shows up as 100% platinum and he said it does. So.bb I said thats cool, maybe once I get back online it'll show up correctly again. Sooo, can anyone shed some light on the situation? Cause im scared to keep playing and unlocking trop hi ies again, because of getting back online and it updating and changing to 1%.