XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 08-26-2011, 08:24 PM   #1
Kooyoku

Arrow Do the Primeval Demons count toward the "Put to Sleep & World United" Trophy?

Hello, firstly, sorry if my english sucks, I'm french.

Well, I'm trying to do the Demon's Souls trophies (awesome game), and I have two questions about the "Put to Sleep & World United" trophy.

1) Does I have to kill the Primeval Demons for this trophy?

2) I also read that to earn this trophy, we have to kills every boss and sub-boss and let the Maiden in Black alive. But I also read that we just have to let the Maiden in Black alive, we can let Vanguard or the Blue Dragon alive, this is not a problem. Which version is true?

Sorry if the question has already been asked but I didn't found anything with the search option. = /

Thank you! Bye!
Kooyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:42 PM   #2
MMDE
Banned

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooyoku View Post
Hello, firstly, sorry if my english sucks, I'm french.

Well, I'm trying to do the Demon's Souls trophies (awesome game), and I have two questions about the "Put to Sleep & World United" trophy.

1) Does I have to kill the Primeval Demons for this trophy?

2) I also read that to earn this trophy, we have to kills every boss and sub-boss and let the Maiden in Black alive. But I also read that we just have to let the Maiden in Black alive, we can let Vanguard or the Blue Dragon alive, this is not a problem. Which version is true?

Sorry if the question has already been asked but I didn't found anything with the search option. = /

Thank you! Bye!
You only need to kill the main bosses in each level to get that trophy.
Example: If you have killed Fake Old King in world 1, then you have beat all the bosses you need to beat in that world to get the trophy.
It's basically just to get to the end of each world and beat the last boss there. After you've done all of this, Maiden in Black allow you to go under Nexus, and you get to beat the very last boss in the game. She will ask you to leave after that fight. Leave, (and by that let her live), and you will get the trophy. You can alternatively kill her when she asks you to leave, and then you get the stone that allows you to invade others game and the beast's demon's soul (which nets you a total of 200k souls when consumed, good for duplication for fast leveling).

1. No.
2. You don't need to beat Vanguard or the dragons (except for the gold one in 2-3), and you will know when to let her live (it's after killing the very last boss in the game).

Last edited by MMDE; 08-26-2011 at 09:51 PM.
MMDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 09:27 PM   #3
Kooyoku

Oh ok, great, thank you for your reply! Anyway, I have to kill the Blue Dragon in my first playthrough to get a trophy. Thank you!
Kooyoku is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
count, demon, primeval, trophy, united