Video's aren't appearing in the Community Section

Kevinnummer1

Eey guys,

At the moment I am at 97% of Def Jam Rapstar Trophies and only need the 4 starred rating and 2000 views trophy. The problem is that I can upload my videos, but no matter how long I wait, they won't appear in their Community. Now I have read that more Dutch people (Yeah, I am from the Netherlands) also have this problem, however there is 1 dutch guy that succeeded to plat this game. Are there any more of you guys that are having trouble uploading their video? And is there a way I can let my videos appear in the Community so I can get my platinum trophy?

Eey guys,

At the moment I am at 97% of Def Jam Rapstar Trophies and only need the 4 starred rating and 2000 views trophy. The problem is that I can upload my videos, but no matter how long I wait, they won't appear in their Community. Now I have read that more Dutch people (Yeah, I am from the Netherlands) also have this problem, however there is 1 dutch guy that succeeded to plat this game. Are there any more of you guys that are having trouble uploading their video? And is there a way I can let my videos appear in the Community so I can get my platinum trophy?

Have you got your plat yet, I am having this problem, I have uploaded 15 vids but not one has appeared on the community page and when I check my profile it says no videos found

Have you got your plat yet, I am having this problem, I have uploaded 15 vids but not one has appeared on the community page and when I check my profile it says no videos found

No, so far I haven't been able to get any video I uploaded to appear on the community page. They better gonna make a patch for us, or else we won't be able to plat it :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've uploaded a lot of videos, and there's two of us clearly in the videos - and still they're not available to view. There's nothing dodgy about the videos, we're fully clothed lol, and there's no swearing (even though most of the songs have swearing in them in real life). SingStar is the benchmark - this game takes the piss.

• 1 month later...
I've uploaded a lot of videos, and there's two of us clearly in the videos - and still they're not available to view. There's nothing dodgy about the videos, we're fully clothed lol, and there's no swearing (even though most of the songs have swearing in them in real life). SingStar is the benchmark - this game takes the piss.

im gettin the same thing, when i upload a vid nothin happens, iv tryed to write to the maker nd helpers from def jam rapster site but no reply, can anyone help me here ? i need 3 trophys nd there all about uploaded vids

I'm in the us and have the same problem. My guess is they monitor the videos but have not done it since the network went down. The latest date on recent videos is 4/20 the day before psn went down. If anyone has gotten a video to post since the return of psn please let us know. I'm afraid this game has become Unfinishable if they have given up online support during the psn outage! Let's hope not!

Edited by Dukiie

i sent Konami/def jam rapstars an email to this address... help@defjamrapstar.com

hi. i was wondering how often do you post the videos that are uploaded. i know the playstation network went down last month for 3 weeks but it has since then been restored. i uploaded a video on 5/16 and i need this posted as i am trying to complete the achievements/trophies for this game. My user name is harry-bosco. please look into this. thank you!

heres the reply i got from them... (auto-reply):

Yo! Thanks for the email, (#941) has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff. We'll hit you back up as soon as possible.

To review the status of the request and add additional comments, follow the link below:

Def Jam Rapstar : Login

lets wait and see what happens.

i agree about no online trophies. at least make it to where you can plat if you acheive all offline trophies with the online trophies being optional. thats totally not fair for people that buy these games with no connection to the internet (kinda sounds dumb but there still are people that live in the stone ages).

Edited by harrybosco

Just wrote them a quick email:

"Hi, I've been playing Def Jam Rapstar for a couple of months now, and in that time none of my videos are appearing in the community even though I've uploaded them successfully. The videos do not contain bad language, nudity, or violence - so I know I've not breached any community rules. Is there an issue with the uploading of videos, or are videos moderated before they appear in the community - if so, is there a backlog?

I'd like to be able to get the Platinum trophy for this game, but it's impossible unless my videos can be seen by other members of the Def Jam Rapster community. Please let me know when this issue will be resolved - many thanks!"