Rate 4 Rate Boostin' Thread

Portlandridah

This thread is for people who want to boost there community video rating/views sign-up here post your name and PSN Id, you can upload up to 20 videos (I recommend this for fastest results) after rating/viewing the persons videos messege them to ensure they return the favor, those who sign-up and fail to comply to the stated requirements above will be removed from the boostin list

*also can i get a Mod/admin to sticky this thread thnxs

1.) PortlandRidah

2.) eburkulosis

3.) homeslicer

4.) snarez

Edited by Portlandridah

Add me Portland, (lol I think you were on my list at one time) I just uploaded 2 videos but I dont see anything to search by user.

I can only sort by 'Most Recent' & 'Hottest Videos'

Terminal Reality - who developed the Online component are the same hacks that messed up the Online for Ghostbusters (aka Glitchbusters) I dont have a good feeling about this.

Also - my videos are not showing up in the community. When I click my name it says 'No Videos' I double checked and I definitely uploaded 2 videos.

eburkulosis

Edited by eburkulosis

Add me Portland, (lol I think you were on my list at one time) I just uploaded 2 videos but I dont see anything to search by user.

I can only sort by 'Most Recent' & 'Hottest Videos'

Terminal Reality - who developed the Online component are the same hacks that messed up the Online for Ghostbusters (aka Glitchbusters) I dont have a good feeling about this.

Also - my videos are not showing up in the community. When I click my name it says 'No Videos' I double checked and I definitely uploaded 2 videos.

eburkulosis

I think they (either a person or a software program) reviews every video before they get uploaded to make sure there is nothing too bad on it because when I went on the site last night, a lot of people's listing said a video was coming soon.

Also, I'm not completely sure about this but on the website, you can rate videos. If these ratings counted towards the trophies, then these trophies will be much easier because you can get people who don't have the game to vote.

added eburkulosis & homeslice

and ya the vids in game are workin so gr8 @ the moment but @ least it works now, didnt day1, so I was usin the website to vote n rate but my stats are diff in the game compared to the site

And I only currently have 10vids uploaded ill add another 10 by this weekend, will post again when i rated/viewed signees vids

And to eburk ya i had u on my list 4 awhile but we never talk after BFBC2 so i deleted ya if u want ill add ya back anytime tho

Edited by Portlandridah

Portland, can you please explain how you boosted/rated your own stuff? Did you do it through the website or create multiple subaccounts???

For views, you can go to your videos, click on it to view, exit, then repeat over and over and each time you click on it, it counts as a view.

For votes, you do the same, but under a sub-account.

I'm going to give the developers a few months to update features like searching videos by name and so on. If they aren't updated, then I'll do this since getting 200 ratings on your videos is damn near impossible if you can't even promote them.

• 7 months later...

how often do they upload videos? i uploaded one last night and its still not there... 8 hours later. oh well, ill check it when i get home but i doubt it will be there since the last uploaded video is from 4/20/2011. but add me to the list. ill help out anyway possible if you guys can help me (once my video is uploaded). lol. cheers!

• 4 months later...