multifaceted

blevensp1

The Requirements is as it is Described

Win a Multiplayer Match on Each of the 5 maps ... its not glicthed i got i first time i try for it.

Yeah did just that and no trophy. Did all 5 maps in 1v1 deathmatch, unranked. Partner and I no trophy. Hmmm. We took turns let each other win on each map.

Yeah did just that and no trophy. Did all 5 maps in 1v1 deathmatch, unranked. Partner and I no trophy. Hmmm. We took turns let each other win on each map.

i also didn't get the trophy the first time, but i think it was because i played on a different mode on the 5th map.

try winning on all maps in one go with the same settings, and don't trade wins let one person get all 5 wins then the next person gets his wins.

I also had the glitch, it took between connection drops between me and my partnter over 2 hours to do less than 30 mintues of boosting. I finally got the trophy mine glitched my partner's didnt glitch.

There is a spinning circle in the bottom right corner after each match, it must save each time after the match. Sometimes I would see it sometimes I didnt. My guess is that the match might end but if your parner leaves the match before you it might not save. Just be safe in wait till you see the spinning circle then leave.

Who knows

• 3 months later...

I ran into this glitch myself. My boosting partner and I traded matches back and forth. At the end of 10 matches my partner <u>did</u> get the trophy however I <u>did not</u>.

The good news is that upon retrying all the boards again I did finally get the trophy after the 3rd board.

I also confirm what djhmetan2 said, the connection drops/issues were horrendous. We were also around 90 minutes of trying for 30 minutes of boosting.

Edited by scharn73