anyone got this?

railroberto

I bought it today, and I'm liking it. I'd give the game a solid 5.5/10, as isn't the best 3rd person shooter, but certainly not the worst. Definitely made by amateurs, but it was a great attempt. Story is good, gameplay is tight for the most part, but visuals & frame rate are poor/inconsistent. At rare times, the game will try and push 60fps, and also drop to well below 30fps when a lot of action is going on. On that note, I wouldn't buy it if you're looking for graphical masterpiece. However, if it's a good, quick, respectable platinum you are looking for, this game delivers. Campaign trophies can be done in a day, and will provide challenge at times. Multiplayer trophies are easily boost-able with 1 vs 1 unranked matches! Had the day off work today, and this game kept me glued until the end. At $14.99, I give it a thumbs up.

I bought it today, and I'm liking it. I'd give the game a solid 5.5/10, as isn't the best 3rd person shooter, but certainly not the worst. Definitely made by amateurs, but it was a great attempt. Story is good, gameplay is tight for the most part, but visuals & frame rate are poor/inconsistent. At rare times, the game will try and push 60fps, and also drop to well below 30fps when a lot of action is going on. On that note, I wouldn't buy it if you're looking for graphical masterpiece. However, if it's a good, quick, respectable platinum you are looking for, this game delivers. Campaign trophies can be done in a day, and will provide challenge at times. Multiplayer trophies are easily boost-able with 1 vs 1 unranked matches! Had the day off work today, and this game kept me glued until the end. At $14.99, I give it a thumbs up.

505 Games isnt Amateurs - You even know who they are ? ..

They made games like

- Made Sniper Elite V2

- MMA Supremacy,

- Zumba Fitness,

- Armored Core

.. Deep Black is a titel there just are "converted" from the PC version thats why there are so much graphics glitches

Edited by Nistelroy78

505 Games isnt Amateurs - You even know who they are ? ..

They made games like

- Made Sniper Elite V2

- MMA Supremacy,

- Zumba Fitness,

- Armored Core

.. Deep Black is a titel there just are "converted" from the PC version thats why there are so much graphics glitches

Actually, 505 didn't make this game, they just localized/published it from Russian game company Biart studios...

Edited by motherboop
mispelling

• 6 months later...