By far, without a doubt, hands down

zer0tobackdown

By far, without a doubt, hands down, the funniest game ive ever played. I cant remember any other game that actually got more than a chuckle out of me. The beginning of the game was semi funny, a couple chuckles here and there, but once i got to that muck-whatever town with the old geezer and taco lady i actually was laughing my ass off with the banter between the characters, i even had to set the controller down just to absorb the sillyness that was just spoken haha. Whoever wrote the script for this game should be writing for comedy shows or something.

The game was pretty decent up to that point but now im actually looking forward to playing just to see what all goes on with the story and the interactions between the characters, so id def have to recommend this game to anyone on the verge of getting it. Theres only been a couple games that ive played over the last 15-20 years that i actually read the story and didnt just skip through the dialog, so this one will be keeping my attention along with the sequel which i already picked up.

• 1 month later...
I loved this game. I went through every dialogue option i could find , just to hear everything i could.Hilarious and lots of fun to play.

Me too man. This game was great, and I got it for 7.50$ o.O

I was like wtf this game is epic for that much.

I might pick up the second one if it goes on sale sometime. that would be sick

• 1 month later...
Does Penny Arcade have a satisfying conclusion because I heard there were supposed to be sequels but they were cancelled.

I have to say that i don't remember the ending quite well cos i played it more than a year ago, but if i recall it, it leaves that sense of more upcoming adventures that never came true.... at least so far...

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
I am actually surprised that discussion about this game died out so early. I haven't seen any game quite like it. It is so well written.

I will check Penny Arcade for sure.

Same here, one of the best games I've played. I wanted to buy the game for some time and having finished now I wish I would've bought it sooner. Oh well, off to the sequel.

But I still don't know the secret of Monkey Island, been waiting for an answer for more than 20 years, and I'm none the wiser!!!

By the way, Penny Arcade was great, too, enjoyed both parts (part 1 probably a bit more than 2).

• 9 months later...

Overall, it's a good game. Not brilliant, not a big milestone in video games, just simply good game with fun and absurd story. One minus of this game is repetitiveness, at the end I was a little bored. But overall it's a good game, if you can get it at about 10$ go for it