worth £10?

dwhlufc

I really enjoyed the demo and was just wonedering,is it good value for £10?

Does anyone know how long the game lasts or could last if you completed all side quests?

Thankyou to anyone in advance if you can answer either of the above.:)

It totally depends on how YOU value a game.

The game isn't very long, I would even call it short. But it offers high quality content. You can compare it to a short retail game.

The arcade like games on PSN will net you way more play time for your money but that's only because of repetition.

I think it's absolutely worth every penny but you have to be aware that it will be over soon. (But hey, there are full price games out there which only last 10 hours too...)

And, chances are high that you will get addicted and just have to buy any further expansions! At least I know that I will be buying everything which may be released in the future. :D

9 to 10 hours is great value i reckon,i prefer that time range when playing games.

Looks like i'm going to buy a psn card today and purchase later then,is there going to be expansions for this in the future then?

Thanks everyone for your opinions/advice.:)

Expansions for sure. They aren't shy about leaving you hanging either. As for value, if you have other stuff to play I'd wait for this to go on sale and possibly be bundled with the first expansion. If you are bored and money isn't too short then get it. I liked it mostly for its humor and the fact that my wife saw the demo and wanted to play with me. Any game your wife also wants to play is a plus in my book.

Expansions for sure. They aren't shy about leaving you hanging either. As for value, if you have other stuff to play I'd wait for this to go on sale and possibly be bundled with the first expansion. If you are bored and money isn't too short then get it. I liked it mostly for its humor and the fact that my wife saw the demo and wanted to play with me. Any game your wife also wants to play is a plus in my book.

Lol just exactly what he said

Thats why have the UP platinum,played it with my wife,thats ehy i rate it a solid 10;):)

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I picked this and Thongs of Virtue up with the ps+ discount and this is a purchase I definitely do not regret. I've put well over 10 hours in and I could definitely get another 3-4 out of just the 1st one. It's funny and if you liked the demo you will surely enjoy the full version.

I picked this and Thongs of Virtue up with the ps+ discount and this is a purchase I definitely do not regret. I've put well over 10 hours in and I could definitely get another 3-4 out of just the 1st one. It's funny and if you liked the demo you will surely enjoy the full version.

A third Deathspank game seems to be in the works :)

DeathSpank Returns An Apparently Improved, Ridiculous Sequel | Kotaku Australia