Final boss

morph4290

Go inside the musuem right next to him and play with the record player until it plays "Julio's Lament". You'll hear a glass breaking.

Go outside and you'll see the hourglass is shattered. Talk to the timekeeper and tell him it's "Half past naptime" and he'll ring it, allowing you to re-enter the museum and take what you need

Go inside the musuem right next to him and play with the record player until it plays "Julio's Lament". You'll hear a glass breaking.

Go outside and you'll see the hourglass is shattered. Talk to the timekeeper and tell him it's "Half past naptime" and he'll ring it, allowing you to re-enter the museum and take what you need

"Talk to the timekeeper and tell him it's "Half past naptime" and he'll ring it"

- Actually, this is wrong. Your reply to his question is "Pi o' clock."

Rest of your solution is very much accurate though. :)

Thanks. Wow, it might have taken me a while to figure that whole scenario out lol.

The Timekeeper does say what happened to the hourglass the last time "Julio's Lament" was played, so it shouldn't be that difficult.

- Unless you were royally tired of all the dialogue bubbles by then and didn't bother to talk to him much. =)

Edited by Ardashar
added another quote

"Talk to the timekeeper and tell him it's "Half past naptime" and he'll ring it"

- Actually, this is wrong. Your reply to his question is "Pi o' clock."

Rest of your solution is very much accurate though. :)

Not sure there's a right or wrong answer. I had to tell him something about it being lunchtime, I can't remember the exact text.

Not sure there's a right or wrong answer. I had to tell him something about it being lunchtime, I can't remember the exact text.

Heh, ok.

You do get the information from the Timekeeper earlier that Pi o' clock is when he rings the bell. So when prompted, I replied "Pi o' clock" and he rang that bell like an athlete!

Would like more inputs on this, are there multiple correct answers to this?

I told him it was "half past albert" because that's what the two guards inside said was when they could leave. Also, the song was different for me. Something with "Helga" in it.

Oh? Must be different each playthrough then.

Meaning:

- Ask the Timekeeper for what destroyed his hourglass the last time.

- Ask guards inside the museum when they can leave.

- Play correct tune in the museum.

- Tell Timekeeper the time the museum guards gave you.

Edited by Ardashar
easier to understand

Definitely different each person/playthrough. I had something else entirely.

Moral of the story:

[spoiler=hourglass]Talk to the Timekeeper, find out what song he sings that broke it last time. And talk to the guards in the museum, find out what time they get off for lunch. Then use the music box till it plays that song, exit and tell the Timekeeper the lunch time. Go back to the museum, pickup note on the floor, and steal the sweet do.

• 2 months later...