Stumfuquel?

Sailing71

When you go up the elevator at the end of the Dark Forest (must have defeated the Nun for the key first), you'll emerge at the western themed area of DeathSpank. Further on you'll see a guy with a wagon and a damsel in distress. Simply do their missions and you'll eventually push forth towards the Stumfuquel.

In terms of outhouses, its between the Haunted Farm Outhouse and the Dino Graveyard Outhouse.

Oh man. To get to the nun, I have to get into the Sanctuary. I have 4 of the 5 books to get there, but to get the last one I have to defeat Wortten, right? I cannot find that place. I thought I would have to get past the nun stuff to do that.

So, how to I find Wortten?

Oh man. To get to the nun, I have to get into the Sanctuary. I have 4 of the 5 books to get there, but to get the last one I have to defeat Wortten, right? I cannot find that place. I thought I would have to get past the nun stuff to do that.

So, how to I find Wortten?

No, Wortten is after all of that. Depending on where you got the other books, is where you will find the last one.

[spoiler=] I'm assuming you've got the ones from the library and the one that was on the floor in the sanctuary, you have to kill someone to get the last one.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/712/02.jpg Death of a Penguin (B)

Kill the Evil Nun

Story Related. The Evil Nun can be found at the Sanctuary.

Walkthrough [spoiler=story2]To enter, you must first be in critical condition (low health) before the monk will allow you access. Approach the monk at the top who will open the door to the Temple for you. Upon entering the Temple, you will see a Red Book lying on the floor and 5 pedestals arranged in a symbol. The objective is to get 5 Red Books onto those pedestals, the location of the remaining books are:

1. 3 of them can be found at the Library at Le Beaux Kuckelle

2. The last one is held by a Mini-Boss Mr.Tanglefangle, located down to the road leading west of the Sanctuary

Place all 5 Red Books on the Pedestal and stand in the middle to go down to the Catacombs. Move along until you come to a junction, the lower path takes you to Storage where you can find Gun Parts (for another Story Quest). Once you’ve done that, go back and take the upper path. You’ll see a series of altars and colored streams of light. Beside each altar is a path that has a switch to turn of that stream of light. Go through each path flicking off the switch and defeating the enemies to gain access to the Evil Nun.

When you are done and go up to her, the Boss Battle ensues. First, the statue from each Altar will move and talk to you, asking a series of questions. Get the answer correct and you don’t need to fight them, but it doesn’t matter as they are pushovers and give you decent XP. Defeating all of them will bring out the Boss, kill her for the trophy.

Via the trophy guides.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...