Monk outfit

all of this is in the guide just so you know..... anyway why would you want to do that anyway? you can definitely use the XP and you need all the kills you can get for the 3k kills trophie..... the monks are also very easy so in my opinion its pointless no matter how you look at it

Edited by TheNukes

I was way over in XP and had reached level 21 before Wortten (although I did the DLC Dungeon at about level 18). I really should have done this dungeon peacefully, it would have been more interesting. I guess I was way too enticed to run around like Zorro than wear my stupid monk outfit, so I decided to kill everyone instead of walking around in disguise.

You can also avoid all five gods by answering the questions right as well. I wonder if you would even have to fight the nun at that point...

Edited by syntheticgerbil

all of this is in the guide just so you know..... anyway why would you want to do that anyway? you can definitely use the XP and you need all the kills you can get for the 3k kills trophie..... the monks are also very easy so in my opinion its pointless no matter how you look at it

Yeah I agree. There is no point to avoid enemies, especially since killing enemies will help you with both the 3000 enemy trophy and leveling.

I had fun mingling with the enemies, but I quickly got bored and killed everything.

It's not that hard to grind to a high enough level that avoiding all the monsters won't impact your progress anyway.

I just wish I had a list of the right things to say to those 5 statue gods.

I only got 1 of them to not attack me, and I imagine the nun would've been a lot easier if she hadn't been spamming all their cheap ass attacks.

In the end, I just stood in place and smacked her with my strongest weapon over and over until she died.

I had fun mingling with the enemies, but I quickly got bored and killed everything.

It's not that hard to grind to a high enough level that avoiding all the monsters won't impact your progress anyway.

I just wish I had a list of the right things to say to those 5 statue gods.

I only got 1 of them to not attack me, and I imagine the nun would've been a lot easier if she hadn't been spamming all their cheap ass attacks.

In the end, I just stood in place and smacked her with my strongest weapon over and over until she died.

yeah, i got every single question wrong lol. so i had to fight through all 5 and the nun. it was easier than i was expecting though.

• 1 month later...