This was the worst one in the Deathspank series

micco12

And the reasons are here:

-Too short. Even if you do all side quests, it takes about 8 hours to complete.

-Not as fun as it used to be. Little amount of hilarious references and other cool stuff

-Too much fighting. There's tons of enemies EVERYWHERE. And sometimes you get killed by them just because there's too many them.

-Dull story. Destroy the thongs in Bacon fires blablablaa...

-Worst trophy list. This is because of difficulty related trophy and grind-requiring trophies.

-Amount of weapons was also disappointing.

But all in all, Deathspanks are always worth a playing.

I thought the first game was funny, but kind of annoyingly difficult, the second game wasn't that funny or difficult, and so far (only to the arena area) the third game has had a lot of annoying deaths, and not so much humor yet. Did I really pay $45 for all of these? Not bad, exactly, but looking back I'm not sure it's been worth $45.

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely the weakest of the three. Still overall reasonably fun, but a lot of the same stuff we've seen from the first two. And yeah, pretty much can't avoid getting hit whenever using melee weapons is kind of lame. But I don't regret shelling out the cash and it's still another 100% no matter what my opinion of it is.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
so ... worth the money and time or not?

I like the series and definitely think it is worth money and time, was stuck on The Baconing and just stopped playing due to school, but got back into it now in summer and so glad I waited until now, really enjoying it.

• 3 years later...

I don't know why everybody keeps hating it, I like all 3 games, but I think tha baconing is really good. I like all quest are in the same area, I hate backtracking for 100% all around the map from 2 earlier parts, I like comedy in this, I simply like this and overall all games in series. And I don't encounter any glitch, all problematic items I always find in lost and found chests