Grrrrrr

jadedxspawn

So being somewhat of a fan of the DeathSpank games, and hearing some of the horrors of some of the glitches that I've heard, (that thankfully have not yet happened to me), one major one did just happen to me, and wow is all I say.

It's the mission where you have to collect 8 clone parts for Elroy for him to make his clone. Well for some bullshit reason, there are indeed 8 clones, but only SEVEN of them allowed me to attack them and take a clone part. I talked to the 8th one over and over again, and it wouldn't let me attack him or take that 8th part.

Subsequently that pretty much screwed up my game as I need that clone to advance on.

Seriously Hothead games, do you even check for bugs like this??

Not sure if it happened to anyone else, but thought I'd pass this on.

Well thankfully on the 2 subsequent playthroughs I did to not only get back to where I was before this stupid bug messed my game up, it gladly didn't do it again for either my recovery playthrough and my insane playthrough.

When it came to this mission, I didn't fuck around -- I backed up my data on a flash drive just in case.

I have no clue why it bugged out of me, but nonetheless another 100% completion in the books.

Edited by jadedxspawn