Best quotes

Dexter90

The joke of put the sunglasses and say something funny and afterwards saying YEAHH!!! The funniest in this part is Deathspank with sunglasses, I laughed hard on that one.

Like This: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mznsEcZlM2I]CSI: Miami - Horatio Caine's Sunglasses Moments / One Liners - YouTube[/ame]

Both anecdotes come from District 2 Voting Volunteer:

Lady: "I could have sworn you died."

DeathSpank: "You're thinking of a similar looking person with the same name that died."

Lady: "Of course I am!"

Lady: "Citizen, I'm here to help you through the most exciting time of your life!"

DeathSpank: "Not puberty again?!"

Lady: "Voting!"

I happened to use three fortune cookies on the quest where you have to find the missing sailors. The first clue just said to look for the seamen, the second said the seamen were locked in cages on various islands, and the third one said "I'm not going to make a seamen joke and you can't make me".

Also, I thought Anansi was a hoot! The voice actor was just great. Was he doing an impression of Bill Cosby?

Also, I thought Anansi was a hoot! The voice actor was just great. Was he doing an impression of Bill Cosby?

Yes! That was totally a Bill Cosby impersonation "with the flim-flam"! The face even looks like Bill Cosby. I don't know if younger players even know who Bill Cosby is, but for those of us who were alive in the 80s... HA!

• 10 months later...
Yes! That was totally a Bill Cosby impersonation "with the flim-flam"! The face even looks like Bill Cosby. I don't know if younger players even know who Bill Cosby is, but for those of us who were alive in the 80s... HA!

Hey us youngsters have nick at nite! ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...