Help with a Quest

LeonSPBR

I´m having trouble in the quest that you have collect 10 pieces of material to build your golf club.

I got 9, and there is one final statue holding a golf club, but for some reason the game does not give me the option to get it. That statue is in the area where you get your golf clothes ( it opens after zeus recommendation )

Is that normal ? Did i miss any statue in the main area so ?

I´m having trouble in the quest that you have collect 10 pieces of material to build your golf club.

I got 9, and there is one final statue holding a golf club, but for some reason the game does not give me the option to get it. That statue is in the area where you get your golf clothes ( it opens after zeus recommendation )

Is that normal ? Did i miss any statue in the main area so ?

That statue does not count. Check the statue that's just before the outhouse near the murder victim. That was the one I missed.

Thanks much for the help, Brandon. Can't believe I missed them when I saw where they were, lol. Finally on my way to 100% progress in the stats menu.

Just curious, how many chests did you have opened by the end of it all? My current count (before doing the quest with Ganesha and any that may follow) is 74, and just wanted to see what others had by the end of the game.

Update: After 100% completion I have 76 chests.

If anyone wants to know other stats to compare just let me know.

Edited by Xan
Updating stats

Yep ,exactly the one i was missing , thanks !!

Nice! No problem!

Thanks much for the help, Brandon. Can't believe I missed them when I saw where they were, lol. Finally on my way to 100% progress in the stats menu.

Just curious, how many chests did you have opened by the end of it all? My current count (before doing the quest with Ganesha and any that may follow) is 74, and just wanted to see what others had by the end of the game.

Update: After 100% completion I have 76 chests.

If anyone wants to know other stats to compare just let me know.

Don't worry, I struggled to find it too. Then I realized it was right there the whole time.

:p

I don't remember how many chests I had, but I'll let you know tomorrow!

I destroyed the first thong, but know I don't know where to go :|

When you destroy a Thong the path that was covered in flames can be crossed, so just cross this path and you'll reach a city.

And Brandon thanks for the help, I just found the trees and I finished, now I'm trying to do the Insane mode, and damn that's hard.

So to answer your treasure chest question, I opened 74 of them. Apparently I missed a few.

You probably just missed one; I found out you can go back to certain chests and re-open them (notably the first one you see in the game, just up the path after "The First Outhouse"), even a few red ones, and I'm pretty sure I did that once. 75 seems to be a "nice" number for the proper chest count anyway :p.