Rate the platinum difficulty.  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the platinum difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy.
    • 10 - Very hard.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_9.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.88

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

10/10. I can't get this plat. It's impossible for me. I completed the game on easy, won the championships, got "Best Of The Best" by completing it on Hard without dying, finished the basic challenges and got all other trophies except for "Challenger", "Pilot", "Perfectionist" and the online trophies...but the pro challenges are just impossible...I updated the Bosscar to the max and it still sucks very bad against every single enemy on Hard difficulty in the pro challenges. This just sucks, Gaijin is one of the worst video game developers EVER. I mean...ok, the basic challenges were doable...but why the hell did you put in the trophy list the stupid "Challenger" trophy? Weren't the basic challenges enough? Without "Challenger" and "Pilot" this game would be a 6/10...

• 5 years later...

well this gets a 10 without even thinking too long about it.

i just got the plat and needless to say it wasn't an easy ride, in fact i can flat out say it was just ruthless in every way. everything is doable, that is except for the pro challenges. what frustrated me most of the time was the horrible controls and as stated elsewhere the un-balanced a.i. just like wipeout HD in fact, they literally just have a major full hard-on for you.

anyway i'm more than happy to have this in my trophy collection, good luck if your reading this and thinking about doing it....