Trophies

The list looks fairly balanced and most seem easy, but what are we looking at in terms of difficulty and time?

I was more than willing to take a punt on Gaijin's other PSN game with a plat (Anarchy: Rush Hour) because it was cheap and there seemed to be plenty of info. Not much around about this one yet though :confused:

Well, actually if some trophies look easy, some look very, very hard.

Here's what actually gonna be hard, for me:

(S) Hard player

Didn't tried but it looks hard.

(S) Sprinter

I could reach 330 kph with the Bosscar (which is supposedly the best car...) with full boost, maybe there's a faster car?

(S) Stuntman

My record is 35000, maybe we'll need a level 5 multiplier bonus and doing an awesome thing.

(S) Pilot

My record is 55000, and I already had a level 5 multiplier... Considering hitting a wall cancels the points, going to 200k will be painful. And I don't even know if we need to validate it or just going to 200k then we can crash.

(S) Challenge Accepted & (G) Challenger

These ones are gonna be the hardest, clearly. some challenges are just nuts, since every challenge needs you to survive the entire race, and I can tell you it's bloody hard, even with a maxed out car. Harder than Beat Zico and Zone Zeus? Maybe.

(G) Best of the best

Winning every Scenario race in hard without dying. Seriously. Except for the last one where you must win without dying, this one's gonna be a pain, especially for the races where there are attacking drones.

• 1 month later...